LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Me's baby no skool for me's!" she said happily looking forward to playing.

"Pway pway!" she said happily clapping her hands.

Kayla sat in her highchair watching her mommy clean and load the dishwasher.

"Ok woo diapee!" she said happily holding her mommy's hand ready to get changed

Chloe took Kayla to the nursery and got her up on the changing table. She took off Kayla's pajamas and untaped her diaper. She made a face at the messy diaper and she lifted Kayla's legs to pull it out and throw it away.

"Eww, baby had a really messy diaper, didn't she?" Chloe cooed as she started cleaning Kayla.

"Yes you are."

Chloe finished cleaning Kayla and slid a diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder and taped the diaper closed. She helped Kayla off the changing table and put a onesie on her. She took her out to the living room and had Kayla sit on a pink blanket, surrounded by baby toys.

"Alright baby. Mommy Chloe and Mommy Mia need to get to work on their computers. Play nice."

Lily came in the living room dressed for school, carrying her back pack. She leaned over and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Bye baby. I'll be home soon. Be a good girl for our mommies."

"Ok mommy." she said as she was placed on her baby blanket with her baby toys. From her perspective she had so much freedom and could do anything compared to being a infant staying in her crib.

She shook her rattle and she laid on her back playing with her toes.

"I wills!" she said to her big sister

Lily smiled and left the house. Chloe and Mia went to their office, leaving Kayla alone to play by herself. Chloe could see Kayla on the baby monitor app on her phone, but occasionally she went in the living room to check on her as well. She would check her diaper, bring her a bottle and tickle her.

"Are you having fun, baby?"

• Like 1

At lunch time Chloe picked Kayla up and put her back in her high chair and fed her a couple of jars of baby food, one of them being bananas.

"Who's my hungry little baby?" Chloe cooed to Kayla, waving the spoon in front of her face.

"That's right, you are!" Chloe cooed, slipping spoonful after spoonful of the baby food in Kayla's mouth. Some of the food ran down Kayla's chin and onto the bib. Chloe used a burp rag to wipe off Kayla's mouth. When she had finished the first jar of baby food, Chloe picked up the bottle and held it so Kayla could drink.

When Kayla first started this she hated it but something clicked inside of her the adult side of her was hardly there for all tense and purposes she was like any other two year old.

"I can's mommy I can's!" she said trying to hold her own bottle

Chloe let Kayla drink for a bit, then took the bottle away from Kayla. She opened the jar of banana's and started feeding Kayla.

"Who loves her bananas. Tell me baby girl, who loves her bananas?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe smiled and kept feeding Kayla the bananas. When she was done she gave Kayla the bottle to finish.

"After you are done with lunch, I'm going to put you down for a nap so you will be ready for sissy when she comes home." Chloe said.

I don't like naps!" she whined as she finished her bottle.

Kayla laid on the changing table kicking her feet in the air as her mommy undressed her.

"Cwothes mommy!" she cried as she hated just wearing her diaper.

Once settle she laid there accepting the pacifier.

"Wuv you too mommy."

Chloe came to the nursery and smiled at Kayla. she walked over and lifted Kayla out of the crib and checked her diaper. She put Kayla on the changing table and changed Kayla into a clean diaper. She slid a onesie over Kayla's head and pulled it down, snapping it closed at the crotch. Chloe lifted Kayla down and took her hand and led her downstairs.

"Sissy should be home soon, baby." Chloe cooed.

Chloe led Kayla into the living room and had her sit on the blanket. She went into the kitchen and got her a bottle, bringing it to Kayla.

"Let me know when Sissy gets here, baby."

Once Kayla was changed she was happy as the fresh diaper was nice and comfortable and the baby powder smelt good. She sat there waiting for her big sister to come home. The baby sat there drinking her bottle when she herd the door and saw it was her.

"Mommy sissy home!" she said running to hug her.

Lily came in the door and hugged Kayla.

"Hello baby. Why are you walking? You know the rules. You can only walk if one of our mommies or me are holding your hand, right? I won't tell mommy this time. Did you have your nap already, baby?" Lily cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Chloe came out to the living room.

Kayla smiled and frowned as even her sister was quick to remind her of her rules.

"Srry sissy." she said getting on all fours and crawling happy she wasn't going to tell on her.

She nodded.

"Where's mommies going?" she asked surprised they were leaving.

"We have a business meeting we need to go to, baby. I expect you to behave for sissy while we are gone. Don't give her any trouble. She has my permission to spank you if you act up. Did you finish your bottle?" Chloe cooed.