LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Shh, baby. If you behave yourself tonight, we'll let you be a baby again tomorrow." Chloe cooed.

Chloe wound the mobile and turned off the light in the room before leaving.

Lily played for a bit and then was given a bath and put to bed. Mia and Chloe stayed in the living room and talked. After about three hours, Chloe came in and walked over to the crib.

"Who's my hungry little baby girl?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe checked Kayla's diaper, then picked her up. She took her over to the changing table. She took off her onesie and removed her diaper. Chloe cleaned Kayla and slid a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled powder on her and fastened the diaper closed.

"There we go! All clean and dry again baby. Now let's get some milky in that tummy."

Chloe picked up Kayla and took her over to the rocking chair. She sat her on her lap, wearing just her diaper. Chloe undid her top and removed her bra before pressing Kayla's head against her breast.

Kayla woke up to her mommies voice and looked up she just smiled. As she was just happy to not be alone. She was hungry and now she was getting used to being breast fed. The baby was wanting baby food now!

She laid there on the changing table as her mommy cooed at her as she changed her. Normally she would've said something about only being in her diaper but these weren't normal times she just hoped to get back there and soon.

The baby began drinking.

Chloe rocked and patted Kayla's bottom as she nursed.

"I think even after you are a baby, I will still breastfeed you at bedtime and maybe in the morning." Chloe cooed.

Chloe smiled and wiped Kayla's mouth. She stood up and carried Kayla to her crib and laid her down. She slipped the pacifier in her mouth and covered her. Chloe wound the mobile and then turned down the light before leaving the room.

Kayla was started to get used to her infant life it's not like she had any choice. She slept through the night the breast milk going right through her as she wet and messed her diaper. The baby woke up not knowing what time it was, she began playing with her toys then she laid on her back playing with her toes..

Chloe and Mia woke up and went to check on Kayla and Lily. Chloe came into the nursery and saw Kayla was awake.

"Good morning baby. Did you have a nice sleep?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe lowered the crib and checked Kayla's diaper.

Chloe lifted Kayla from the crib and took her to the changing table.

"Yes, this punishment is over, but I could easily do this again if you don't behave right."

Chloe took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her up before lifting her legs and sliding a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. Chloe lifted Kayla off the changing table and stood her on the floor. She took Kayla's hand.

"There you go, baby. Let's go say good morning to Mommy Mia and your big sister Lily."

Kayla was real happy she finally broke she was happy to be a baby cause being an infant sucked and she was actually grateful to.be a baby.

"Ok mommy!" she said excitedly..

(Do you wanna move ahead and Lilly's now a teenager?)

(we can. I guess Lily can be 14)

Lily came downstairs after waking up and changing her clothes. She came over to the high chair where Kayla was sitting and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, baby. Did you have a nice sleep last night?"

Chloe and Mia were sitting at the table eating their breakfast.

(You tell me I was just thinking we might start going in circles cause we've done a lot but if you have more ideas we can continue without the time warp)

"Hi big sis baby slept good and woke up with a wet diaper!" she said smiling.

Ever since that day of making her an infant she has an appreciation for being a baby and her mommies decided that she would always know her place by talking about herself as the baby and call Lilly her big sis..

Kayla went back to drinking her bottle as her mommies talked to Lilly.

Chloe and Mia smiled at Lily as she sat down.

"We are going to need you to watch baby this afternoon. We have an important business meeting to go to." Chloe said.

"Okay mom." Lily sighed.

Lily ate her breakfast and then got up to get ready for school.

Chloe came over to Kayla and started taking her out of the high chair.

"Let's go get your diaper changed, stinky baby." Chloe cooed.

"Yes, I am, baby." Chloe agreed with a smile.

Chloe got another bottle of formula and gave it to Kayla and then went back to her breakfast.

Lily finished her breakfast and got up from the table. She went to her room to get ready for school.

"That's right, baby. Sissy is going to school, isn't she. Baby doesn't need to go to school though, does she? She can play on the floor or in her playpen all day while her mommies work at home, can't she?" Chloe said.

Chloe finished her breakfast and put her dishes in the dishwasher. She came over to the high chair and let Kayla out. She stood Kayla on the floor and took her hand.

"Let's go get that stinky diaper changed, okay baby?" Chloe cooed.