LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla woke up when she herd her mommies voice as Christmas morning was always exciting.

She looked and smiled at her mommies.

"Merry Christmas Mommy!"

The baby said holding out her arms.

She figured she'd get a lot of baby stuff and Lilly a lot of big girl stuff but it was still Christmas and something magical.

Kayla smiled as she was helped out of her crib. She knew right away her diaper was wet. She looked at Lilly who apparently was dry again as she was no longer wetting her bed. Kayla knew soon Lilly would be potty trained leaving her as the only one in diapers. No matter what she wasn't going to let that ruin her Christmas.

Once they got to the front room she saw lot's and ,lot's of presents.

She didn't like having to sit on the baby blanket but it was better then the playpen.

The baby took her present she was handed.

"What is it!" she said excitedly

Kayla watched as Lilly opened her presents and of course she got what she asked for panties.

"Yeah she looks great where are mine!" she whined

She frowned as this was really happening. She began opening hers it wasn't big enough to be a package of diapers so she was happy about that.

The baby frowned when she opened it and discovered new bottles and pacifiers.

She turned to look at Chloe who was smiling ear to ear.

"Think that's the whole point I'm too big for them!"

Not wanting to get in trouble on Christmas.

"Thank you Santa." she said not happy at all.

Kayla smiled as mommy Chloe put a big package in front of her and together they began opening it. Kayla was busy tearing it piece by piece then she saw the all too familiar green box with a baby and a smiling mommy and Chloe smiled at her sure enough it was a big package of Pampers.

"Wh--no I don't want these I asked Santa for big girl panties!" she whined

Mommy Chloe just smiled and not roughly but forcefully had the baby lay on her back.

The baby laid down in the all too familiar position and she knew what was going on as Chloe stripped her down to just her diaper.

She watched as she took out the supplies and began cleaning her.

"Jealous no I don't think so!" she pouted as Chloe showed her the new diaper.

She didn't offer any resistance as Chloe held her ankles slipping the new diaper under her and finishing the process.

"Shut up it's not funny I should've got panties too!" she whined kicking her feet.

Chloe took off Chloe's pajama top and replaced it with a tee shirt and sat her up. She brought other presents for both girls, mostly toys. Chloe got baby toys but she also got a baby doll, while Lily got puzzles and toys for her age. She also got a doll that you fed a bottle to and it wet it's diaper.

"I have a baby now too," Lily said happily.

She showed the doll to Kayla.

"She is just like you, baby."

Kayla after two presents in realized this Christmas was not going to be any different since Chloe and Mia made her their baby.

She opened her presents and all of them were for babies no older then two but most were for babies 12-18 months.

"Shut up I'm bigger then your doll and I'm not a baby!" she whined

Kayla only looked on jealous of her big sister knowing she was stuck being the big baby!

Chloe whispered in Lily's ear. Lily smiled and nodded.

"My baby's name is going to be Kayla." Lily said with a smile.

"Alright, let's have breakfast." Chloe helped Kayla to her feet and took her out the kitchen. She got her into a high chair and fastened her in.

Mia brought Lily into the kitchen and put her into a booster chair and strapped her in. Lily set her doll in the chair next to her. Mia made pancakes and Chloe fixed Kayla her baby cereal. Mia cut up the pancakes for Lily and set them in front of her along with a sippy cup with milk in it. Chloe brought the cereal and a bottle of formula over to the high chair. She sat down and started to feed Kayla the cereal.

"Open up, baby."

"What no that's my name!" she whined angrily.

"Mommy tell her she can't name her that!" she cried looking at Chloe.

Kayla was fit to be tied as no one seemed to even care what she wanted.

The baby watched as she was the only one with the highchair now.

"It's not fair it's not fair!" she cried as Chloe strapped her in bring over her baby breakfast.

"No no I'm not hungry!" she whined turning her head back and forth to avoid the spoon.

"Your name is baby, not Kayla. She has a right to name her baby whatever she wants. I think it's a great name for the doll." Chloe said.

Chloe saw Kayla shake her head.

"Now now, baby. Today is Christmas. You don't want to spend the rest of the day with a sore bottom do you? or in your crib?" Chloe said.

Chloe waved the spoon in front of Kayla's mouth.

"My name is Kayla!" she snapped back

She didn't want a spanking or a time out in her crib.

"No b--" was all she got out as Chloe was waiting for her to open her mouth and as soon as she did the spoon of baby cereal was in her mouth.

The baby had no choice but to eat as spoon after spoon kept fining it's way in her mouth!

Kayla hated how her mommies would just brush her off at times or not even answer her questions it drove her crazy, but what could she do she belonged to them and that was that.

"Mommy who's idea was it to make me a baby yours or mommy Mia's?" she asked curiously

She played a long then she began getting mad as Lilly was cooing and laughing at her.

"Shut up shut up!" the baby yelled

"It was a mutual decision, baby. We decided together. You were and are so adorable."

"Are you telling mommy to shut up, baby? I guess you do want a spanking, don't you."

Chloe set the spoon down and set the baby cereal aside, She started to get Kayla out of the high chair.

"Mutual decision but one of you had to say to the other one maybe we should put her in diapers then which one of you decided to spank me and feed me a bottle!" she asked getting mad. She was just curious who did this to her and she knew it had to be one of them.

"No no wh-no mommy I was telling Lilly to shut up!" she said stuttering as she didn't want a spanking!

"I don't remember who thought of it first. It was a mutual decision to turn you into a baby and adopt you."

"I know who you were yelling at, baby. You are not to yell at your big sister anymore than yelling at your mommies. Is that understood? You should apologize to Lily for yelling at her."

Chloe lifted Kayla out of the high chair and led her over to where Lily was sitting.

Kayla was mad cause she knew Chloe wouldn't answer her. Hmm maybe I'll ask Mia later on. She thought to herself.

"Ok mommy I'm sorry!" she cried as she was doing all she could to avoid a spanking.

She hated standing there in front of Lilly in only a diaper and a short t shirt that did nothing to hide her diaper.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled softly hoping that would suffice

Kayla looked back at her mommies again hoping they'd bail her out but when she saw Chloe with her phone she knew she was going to take a picture or two. She realized her diaper was on clear display as her shirt was really short.

"Bu--but mommy please No pic--pictures!" she said stuttering nervously.

"People will see!" she said pointing at her diaper!

Chloe smiled at Kayla.

"Mommy wants pictures of our two little girls on Christmas morning. Just go ahead and give your big sister a kiss. No one is going to see the pictures, baby. You don't want a spanking to encourage you, do you?"