LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am a happy bedwetter

stevewet

I wet the bed every night or to be more accurate I wet my nappy in bed every night and sometimes it leaks and my sheets get wet. I couldn't be happier since my bedwetting came back. I never want to be dry at night again. Being a s bedwetter makes me a much happier , contented and relaxed person. I guess some of us are just meant to be this way.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As a kid I would wet the bed every night and sometimes multiple times a night only to wake up in the morning to very soggy pajamas, sheets,and mattress and we'll one grumpy kid every morning until my parents bought me diapers when I was 7yrs old . it was great to finely go to bed diapered and to wake up in a dry bed every morning I am one of the 1 to 2%of adults that still wakes up in soggy diapers every morning. So I'm a happy bedwetter/diaperwetter

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I basically have accepted it as my "normal" even though it is a very common thing according to my dr.

He assured me that it is still common in adults. According to my dr. He told me that at least 1%to3% of adults still deal with bedwetting it could be as high as 5% of the adult population. So I have just accepted the fact that I am still a bedwetter. By accepting the fact that I still bedwet has made it easier to handle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stevewet said:

Unfortunately my diabetes made me completely impotent as well as incontinent so true sexual intercourse is a thing of the past now. But I can still give my wife pleasure in other ways which I thoroughly enjoy my self.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not like wetting the bed. I aam so embarassed i started wetting the bed in my thirties that i felt i would die single and alone. It also Reminds me too much of the past when I was

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...