LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
stevewet

I am a happy bedwetter

28 posts in this topic

I wet the bed every night or to be more accurate I wet my nappy in bed every night and sometimes it leaks and my sheets get wet. I couldn't be happier since my bedwetting came back. I never want to be dry at night again. Being a s bedwetter makes me a much happier , contented and relaxed person. I guess some of us are just meant to be this way.

2 people like this

I feel natural to be in and use my diaper 24/7. No better way to wake up then a wet and sometimes messy diaper. 

2 people like this

me too

As A kid I never wet.My wetting started up after A hard fall in 2013 I fell on some ice hard hurt my back bad I started to wet day and night my wife was up set at 1st but got over it I still do not like that I wet 

As a kid I would wet the bed every night and sometimes multiple times a night only to wake up in the morning to very soggy pajamas, sheets,and mattress and we'll one grumpy kid every morning until my parents bought me diapers when I was 7yrs old . it was great to finely go to bed diapered and to wake up in a dry bed every morning I am one of the 1 to 2%of adults that still wakes up in soggy diapers every morning. So I'm a happy bedwetter/diaperwetter

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2 people like this

How do you get to be Happy about the bedwetting

I basically have accepted it as my "normal" even though it is a very common thing according to my dr.

He assured me that it is still common in adults. According to my dr. He told me that at least 1%to3% of adults still deal with bedwetting it could be as high as 5% of the adult population. So I have just accepted the fact that I am still a bedwetter. By accepting the fact that I still bedwet has made it easier to handle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

By accepting it as I have. 

14 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Don’t know about the OP, but decades ago I discovered masturbation in a wet bed.  A practice I repeated over and over forever linking bed-wetting and pleasure in mind. 

1 person likes this

are you all really happy you wet or accept it as part of life.I know I wet I like that diapers keep my bed and out side of my pants dry.But I don't like it

12 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

are you all really happy you wet or accept it as part of life.I know I wet I like that diapers keep my bed and out side of my pants dry.But I don't like it

Yes I actually do like wearing nappies. When my bedwetting came back it was a shok at first but I soon settled back in to the habit. Being a curious person I did a lot of searching on the net about adult bedwetting and discovered sites like this and found to my surprise there were many people who enjoyed their nappies and incontinence. When I was younger and a chronic bedwetter and hardly ever dry at night it never bothered me. I soon decide this was the way forward for me. Why be incontinent and miserable. I make the best of it and enjoy being in nappies and waking up wet every morning. I realise this isn't for everyone and most people would rather be dry at night. 

2 people like this

I do not like A wet bed at all. Disp diapers work ok but I am A side sleeper. I did find A good cloth pin on diaper keeps bed dry. I am trying to live with it. Thank you for hellping

On 11/8/2016 at 0:45 PM, WBxx said:

Don’t know about the OP, but decades ago I discovered masturbation in a wet bed.  A practice I repeated over and over forever linking bed-wetting and pleasure in mind. 

Same here. I was embarrassed to still be wetting the bed into my 20s, but looking back I think I probably wet only while groggy and humping my bed. Wetting aroused me and helped me reach orgasm. When groggy and aroused, I actually thought it was okay to wet my bed. It was a pattern of behavior that decreased over time until it ceased just before I turned 24.

7 hours ago, gobphus said:

Same here. I was embarrassed to still be wetting the bed into my 20s, but looking back I think I probably wet only while groggy and humping my bed. Wetting aroused me and helped me reach orgasm. When groggy and aroused, I actually thought it was okay to wet my bed. It was a pattern of behavior that decreased over time until it ceased just before I turned 24.

I had the best ever orgasms humping my wet bed in my teens.

1 person likes this

When my wife was in the mood 2 times a mouth I had sex even when wet

Now my girl friend too.

On 10/12/2016 at 3:57 AM, oldwetter66 said:

When my wife was in the mood 2 times a mouth I had sex even when wet

Now my girl friend too.

Unfortunately my diabetes made me completely impotent as well as incontinent so true sexual intercourse is a thing of the past now. But I can still give my wife pleasure in other ways which I thoroughly enjoy my self.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

Unfortunately my diabetes made me completely impotent as well as incontinent so true sexual intercourse is a thing of the past now. But I can still give my wife pleasure in other ways which I thoroughly enjoy my self.

Sorry Steve I got 2 adult Daughters 3 grandkids 2 girls and A boy

I do not like wetting the bed. I aam so embarassed i started wetting the bed in my thirties that i felt i would die single and alone. It also Reminds me too much of the past when I was bullied when my younger brothers told my friends. At the same time I do like diapers. So it's a love hate thing for me. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Lil_jasuto said:

I do not like wetting the bed. I aam so embarassed i started wetting the bed in my thirties that i felt i would die single and alone. It also Reminds me too much of the past when I was bullied when my younger brothers told my friends. At the same time I do like diapers. So it's a love hate thing for me. 

You are right I do not Like that I wet eather.My wife was up set at 1st but got over it  fast

1 person likes this

I honestly couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

I must say that I do sleep a lot better now in a diaper my diaper holds all I wet A few weeks ago we went too Chicago and I had diap diapers with I was there 8 days had 8 wet beds

cloth pin on work a lot better I do sleep better

1 person likes this

I was out this week and as always keep diapered when staying at a hotel. 

In this case, I had been out for a business dinner and drank more beer than I normally do along with lots of water as it was a very hot day.  

Bottom line, I woke up about 3AM in with my diaper leaking, wetting my nitie and the bed protector.  Had to change into another clean set of diapers and add a bathroom towel over my mattress protector.

Went back to sleep and when I got up in the morning,  this new set of diapers was well used. Felt the urge to poop as I was getting up and added a log to the package as well, interesting that it was more solid than typical, but the diaper was very wet in any case.  Can't ever remember wetting this much over night, but dealt with it in any case.  Clean up was so easy as was able to just dump the poppie into pottie from my inner diaper booster.

weaking up in a wet bed is all ways bed I hate it

I would like to be a bed wetter, or at least try it out for a while,
But I don't think my wife would lol it lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Wearing diapers to bed keeps bed dry.Buying cloth diapers keeps cost Down.Pluss they just seam to work better I am A side sleeper