LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing the same wet pjs.night after night

waynecook52

Has anyone worne the same wet pjs.night after night?Well the longest I did was five days and man it got to ripe.It is something I have thought about for a long time.Well I did it and don't think I will go that long again.So anyone else do it?

I have a bad tendency for doing this myself. I alternate between three to four different pairs of beddytime jammies and at the end of the week I wash all of them in the bath tub since the laundry facilities in my building are broken at the moment. I also have two pairs of plastic pants which I wear over my diapers and that helps a lot, plus they're so much much easier to wash then the fuzzy fabric my footed sleepers consist of. :)

Having been forced to do this as a child it's not something I see as being fun, but YMMV. I don't mind the smell of stale urine too much but I know that others do so I try to keep that to a minimum here. I doubt that it will harm you but it may evoke unwanted attention and comments from those who get close to you which is something to consider :blush:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I'm lazy or busy I usually wash my wet pjs and bedding. I don't mind sleeping in the same pjs and bedding once or twice after I've wet as long as they're dry when I go to bed at night. That's usually easier in the summer when I can dry them outside.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ryan1991 same for me punishment for wetting my bed made to wear my pissy clothes had my face rubbed in my pissy bed had my pissy sheets wrap around my neck now I enjoy the smell who would of though that now I enjoy that smell

On 04/06/2016 at 8:01 PM, bedwettersteve said:

ryan1991 same for me punishment for wetting my bed made to wear my pissy clothes had my face rubbed in my pissy bed had my pissy sheets wrap around my neck now I enjoy the smell who would of though that now I enjoy that smell

I had my face rubbed in my pissy wet sheets many times as a kid and was told you can damned well sleep in that until I say different. It wasn't much of a punishment. I grew to enjoy being wet and sleeping in a smelly wet bed. By my teens iof I didn't wet in my sleep I just wet deliberately when ever I woke up needing to pee. When I finally became dry at night for the first time inmy early 20's I missed my bedwetting. Knowing what I know know I wish I had just gone back to deliberate wetting until I started wetting in my sleep. I am so happy now I wet my bed again every night. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2016-06-04 at 3:01 PM, bedwettersteve said:

My mother would sometimes hang the PJs and sheets outside on the clothesline to dry and then put them back on the bed. She usually rinsed the PJs but not the sheets. I think the embarassment of the wet sheets hanging in the side yard was a kind of punishment but lucky for me I never got face rubbed in it or had wet sheets wrapped around my neck.