LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

onesies

I've just brought my first onesie. It fits nice round my upper body and the length is good but it's a bit loose round the legs and my nappy pokes out in a couple of places. Should they fit tight round the legs and completely hide your nappy? I'm considering getting another one in a smaller size so the legs will fit tighter but then it might be too short for me. Any suggestions?

I think you may want to consider the length of the onesie as the most important measurement because if it's too long it won't help keep your wet diaper From dropping or hanging down. This is especially important if your wearing and using premium diapers near capacity because they hold so much they get really heavy.

hugs,

Freta

I think you would do better getting leotards instead of onesies, because they are made from materials that are intended to stretch.

Unfortunately that leaves you with few choices of material and the kind of patterns on them.

I have 300 of them from Babykins fill out the custom clothing form measurements and give them to Jenny and you will get an absolute perfect onesie fit , like it was made for you, because it was!

A good onesie will fit well in the chest and waist and have a tapered length and narrower fit in the crotch so as to snap perfectly forward and cup your diaper,so that it will support it,any excess material will keep it from supporting your diaper until it starts sagging, a true onesie keeps your diaper riding where it should be to maximize absorbency,prevent it from sagging,and keep it from having your diaper observed if you bend over.

Make sure you have your usual daily driver diaper and brand on, so that your length and rise(or belt to belt measurement) is correct,generally a onesie made for a cloth diaper may not exactly support your disposable because cloth and rubber pants are bulkier so if you switch hit on both teams measure in both and then subtract the difference, your cloth will fit a little tighter and your disposable will be dead on.

This post courtesy of the useless fountain of knowledge!