LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you admins.

dldave86

I recently found out that a certain individual was banned. Thank you admins. It felt like that individual was that negative Nancy (sorry nancys) that just brought a dark cloud to the room (or website in our case). This is a support group and not a place for trolls. So if your a troll grow a pair (of wings) and be a nice fairy. That's all. Thank you again. Now I don't feel like anything I say will be picked apart and I won't be told how I am doing it wrong.

• Like 1

Your are all totally welcome. We do our best to make this place enjoyable for everyone. It saddens us all when we are forced to take steps to remove a member but we normally attempt to exhaust all avenues of compromise between all parties involved. Sadly this was one of those times where repeated warnings and nearly begging to drop the topics never ceased. The original admin involved even handed it off to another neutral party admin and basically stated the same things over and over.

As with everyone else we tried our best to not have to go there, but in the end everyone makes their own way. It is what it is and we will continue to try to make this the best ABDL site for the most of the people that we can. Life goes on and so shall DD B)

Bettypooh