LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth diapers

I wear cloth diapers and layer them,i start with 2 adult prefolds as a double diaper,then in the middle I fold a single adult prefold in a pad of 3 layers down the middle.i will ad 4 toddler size prefolds,2 of these between the two adult prefolds and the other two in my pubic region next to skin in the middle over the prefold pad.lay your diapers out on your bed.lay in you center pads as I described,then fold in each side of the two doubled prefolds into the middle.now fan out the top of the prefolds that will be under your hips when you lay down.pull up the rest of diapers thru your legs after your powdered and ready to pin up..after you pull it up to your waist,then pull each side of the top prefold edges over to meet the back edge,make snug then

Unless you're a side sleeper there is probably a disposable which will work for you. Fit is everything with disposables. A highly regarded diaper does not good for me because of the fit being wrong while one with less capacity works fine because it truly fits me well. Many folks will wear lined plastic panties or a cloth diaper and panties over their disposable, thus catching leaks from the disposable while taking advantage of it's capacity and convenience.

I'd recommend the large diaper pins sold by Adult Cloth Diaper Company. They are made of a heavier wire and about 50% larger than baby diaper pins. You can pull the diaper tight without bending the pins.

• 1 month later...

I use the twill prefolds and booster from Changing Times Diaper Co. I fasten mine with Boingo fasteners

and use Dritz baby pins for backup. I also use PUL panties from CTDC. I put the Boingo's on first to keep

my diaper tight and then pin them. In the over two years I've been using this combo I've only had a Boingo

come off maybe 4 times.

• 3 months later...