• Raining
    • Thunder
    • Wind
    • Snow
    • Fog
    • Extreme/other

In a forest when it rains, that smell... such a fresh
and wonderful smell... wet trees, wet earth, the
scent of life. Yes, rain, definitely rain.

Have a little look at this website, it's great
for listening to

I love beach weather. In fact, it is said that my mother was the sea and my father was the sand and that I am just a son of a beach

Snow! I mean really, who can resist a good snowball fight? or Snow Angels? However, I only see it on TV, Seattle gets rain usually. Not so much as a single snowflake here. :(

36 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Snow! I mean really, who can resist a good snowball fight? or Snow Angels? However, I only see it on TV, Seattle gets rain usually. Not so much as a single snowflake here. :(

I consider snow that stuff my wheelchair gets stuck in when I run errands. It's an obstacle, it's a nuisance, and I run the risk of being stranded when I get stuck. Then, I have to wait for the odd passerby to get me loose.

It's pretty to look at, though, just as long as I'm inside and it's outside.

We call snow "the four-letter S-word"

• 1 year later...

heh, no better background sound when sitting around than a gentle pitter patter of rain on the roof with a little thunder in the back ground... well, maby the sound of some particular crinkling would be pretty nice as well, hehe :P

• 2 weeks later...

I love cool, cloudy weather, and I really love rain!! It's so calming and cleansing, it seems to wash everything away and allow a new start. Also, I hate sunny days, I find it visually and in general overwhelming and far too bright.

• 6 months later...

Proper weather according to season:

• Winter, cold with snow
  • Spring, ....well, it's spring; some rain, maybe a few days of 70° F and sunny
  • Summer....80-85 and sunny, low humidity preferred
  • Fall....crisp, with the threat of frost over night, days sunny 60-75°, or foggy in the morning, clearing and sunny by mid-afternoon.
  • 2 weeks later...