LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pubic Hair Removal

That sounds horrendous.  I think I, for one, will stay off the chemicals.  At the moment I shave my undercarriage & trim my pubic hair.  I'd like to be smoother, but chemicals are too scary, & an epilator looks a bit frightening too.  One step at a time though, & I'm hoping Mummy will tell me I can shave it all off soon.  I can't believe she hasn't noticed things have got a lot sparser down there over the past few months.  I can't trim much shorter with scissors, that's for sure.

I think the hairy legs will have to stay though, as I'll be in shorts all summer, & shaved legs would be too conspicuous by a long way.

And I just hate shaving my face, let alone anywhere else...

I have been doing laser hair removal for my underarms. It has been working very well. I know a lot of studios will not do pubic hair but there are some that do. For pricing issues sites like groupon is your friend.

• 1 month later...

I have not tried anything but shaving, I agree the smells of hair and urine, I have to remove it, I have gone from using a razor to now using a new beard trimer a water proof panasonic its about $50, at most stores, and you can get it real short. and with a little stub I don't have the ingrown hair that would pop up and get painful. So to me the trade off is worth it. 

Have been shaving my pubes for several years now without issue.  Every 3-4 days is about right for me to keep the stubble under control.  So far, no issues with ingrown hairs or anything other.  For sure, easier to keep clean and odor under control from my dribbles prior to and after voiding.  Also switching to cotton panties on most days, which also seems to help a bit.

My ingrown hairs are random, with using a blade. But its still not something I like, so I have been choosing lately to use the beard trimer. Works for me, its less important to have it completely shaved a little bit of short hair is ok, it still keeps the urine smells under control.

• 1 month later...

I shave my pubic and butt area's just about  every 2 or 3 days I shave the same time I shave my face with the same soap and razor, love the feel and the look of the nakedness. I have tried different things like nair those type of creams with not much luck in all the hair removal.

Yesterday it was time to shave the pubes with a beard trimmer/personal shaver and as always, I nicked the nut sack again! Damn, I hate it when that happens! It made me wonder, has anyone used styptic powder on a sack nick? I’m guessing that would bring tears to the most powerful man. I went on and continued through it for a sloppy shave.... skipped the aftershave too. I used the bag balm from the barn. Feels better already and it seemed appropriate for the purpose.  

I use a Beard trimmer and don't have any issue. If you don' t mind some very short hair that a good and cheap solution. It works as well for the but and nut sack and just use a razor with shaving oil to make it smooth and perfect but personnaly I don't care.