LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pubic Hair Removal

4 minutes ago, denmarker said:

i have friends who used electrolysis but it still grows back.

wait. i may be confused. not sure if she used laser or electrolysis.

they are different, right?

They are different, yes. However, the nature of hair follicles may make it appear that hair is regrowing when it's not the case. At any given time, only a fraction of folicles are producing hair. They grow it, it can fall out, then they lie dormant for a time before regrowing again. What your friends are likely seeing is new growth from formerly dormant folicles, not regrowth of treated folicles. I think it takes a year or two of regular treatment to treat them all.

• 6 months later...

I use an epilator. A bit uncomfortable the first few times but not bad once the hair thins out. Which it does. So it's kind of semi permanent. A treatment every 10 days

• Like 1

I prefer it shaved but you really do have to work to keep it up. I don't know what its like for females but for guys it can be very itchy if your shaving pubic hairs periodically. And Ive tried removal products before but have an uncomfortable sensation for a while afterwards. If you can keep it shaved and smooth though I agree its better.

• 4 weeks later...

I can tell you from personal experience that epilation is extremely effective at removing hair for months at a time. I went through a phase about two years ago where I wanted to completely denude my body of hair from the neck down. I accomplished this through the purchase of a hand held epilator. These devices work the same as waxing, they pull the hairs out with the roots attached. This prevents the hair from groing back for 3 or more months. After epilating my body, including my penis and testicles (it's scary, I know, but a good epilator will not injure you), I was amazed by how smooth my skin had become. Epilation is unlike shaving, or hair removal creams. It will leave you as smooth as a baby's bottom. And you only need to do this two or three times a year to maintain it. Also, as you rip out hair by its roots, you will damage or kill some of the roots, and those hairs will not grow back. If I ever denude my body of its hair again, I will use an epilator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilator

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been shaving down there for 20 years with no problem. Nowadays I get by with once aweek.

But I never I had much hair down there to begin with. But with wearing 24/7 the last 5 years no odor

and the occasional pooping accident makes cleanup a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'm trimming them as well for a long time. First of all, trimming is actually superior to clean shave as it doesn't irritate the skin as much and also is safer for sexual relationship with many partners. Not to mention that whenever I clean shaved they just kept growing back faster and faster again, but after trimming the time of them growing back again isn't changing which is mostly caused by not removing hair bulbs and thus they are not growing again from the scratch. Anyway, I thought about an laser but I gave it up when I was complimented by my wife about trimmed pubic hair, that she actually really likes especially when going down on me. She says that it's more "manly" than clean shave, so I stick to it.

I shave it in the shower ,, it`s just one of those things you do . I have had partners that like to shave me and ditto shave each other . It is a intimate thing you do for each other . I`ve never tried a chemical removal ,, that just scares me .

Recently and after seeing this post about epilators . It sparked a conversation with a friend and she told me ,, Stevie ,, as much of a masochist as you are ,, you will love it. So off to amazon I (we) went and she showed me one to buy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought a bottle of Nair and used it while in the shower. My balls were on fire when I put the lotion on them! I couldn't get that stuff off quick enough. I'm not too keen about trying any kind of cream again. I got burnt once........

Geez!  People don't read at all!  How many 16 year olds sign up here as new members stating their real age is 16?  One new member even posted his phone number in a forum and an admin had to edit his post.  RULES FOR WEBSITES LIKE THIS.  DIRECTIONS FOR USING MEDICATIONS!  INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING OR USING ITEMS!  It helps to read them, folks!

I bought a bottle of Nair and used it while in the shower. My balls were on fire when I put the lotion on them! I couldn't get that stuff off quick enough. I'm not too keen about trying any kind of cream again. I got burnt once........

I use Nair down there and it works fine for me. Did you use the regular stuff or the stuff meant for sensitive skin? the skin on your balls is one of the most sensitive areas of skin on the body. Also sometimes it just doesn't work for some people. Some peoples skin may just not like the stuff and it burns, or it wont be effective in removing hair. 

How long you leave the cream on is a factor too. As soon as it starts to feel a bit warm and tingly that's when i wash it off. That's sort of the point when a chemical burn starts in. Still don't leave it on any longer than the max time it says on the box. If you do get burned i find something like pawpaw ointment helps protect the skin until its better.

If you do want to try again i recommend doing a spot test, just put a little dab on some hair on somewhere like your leg or torso. if its burning your skin there its definitely not gonna be good for your nether region. wash gently with a cloth or just your hand under warm water. the hair may not all come out straight away but i find the rest falls out by itself later on. Just keep in mind it works by chemically dissolving the hair, which means it will dissolve the skin given enough time. That's why there's a sweet spot where you want to leave it on long enough, but not too long.