LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We need your help

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would like to again thank all for the prayers and thoughts. :) Second Chemo tomorrow, all things considered she is doing very well. She has been back to work over a week and seems in good spirits. She has been doing some homeopathic stuff (Flax seed...ect.) Looks pretty yuccky :P Standing by for the hair loss thing (BP has loaned us some wigs :) ) I think that will be very hard on her. She has read your posts and smiles and cries over them for the thoughts. Pretty much taking it day by day, so right now nothing much to report. Will try and keep you all updated and thanks again gang :D

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am appalled to read that a hospital has restricted access to this and other sites. What bloody business of THEIRS is it what sites people look at???

May I suggest that somebody politely - but forcefully - reminds them that Maslow's hierarchy of needs (which they, as healthcare professionals, are supposed to KNOW, respect and implement) includes "the need to express one's sexuality". For many people, in hospital, visiting certain websites is the only way in which they can do this - certainly for the time being - and it is insultingly patronizing for a hospital administrator to say "ooooh ... yes, I KNOW you're over 18 (21, 25, 75, 105 ... ) but I am going to stop you looking at websites that I don't approve of BECAUSE I CAN".

Somebody gotta attack this one head on ...

56 minutes ago, Abi said:

I am appalled to read that a hospital has restricted access to this and other sites. What bloody business of THEIRS is it what sites people look at???

May I suggest that somebody politely - but forcefully - reminds them that Maslow's hierarchy of needs (which they, as healthcare professionals, are supposed to KNOW, respect and implement) includes "the need to express one's sexuality". For many people, in hospital, visiting certain websites is the only way in which they can do this - certainly for the time being - and it is insultingly patronizing for a hospital administrator to say "ooooh ... yes, I KNOW you're over 18 (21, 25, 75, 105 ... ) but I am going to stop you looking at websites that I don't approve of BECAUSE I CAN".

Somebody gotta attack this one head on ...

Abi, it is probably a "blanket ban" on perceived "unsuitable sites" I take my grandson to a local sports centre and although they have free WiFi it blocks this and several other sites that I view, the irony is that I can access my own blog. I used to work for the NHS and did several investigation into computer misuse by staff to establish whether disciplinary action was called for and they impose a blanket ban on many sites including social media, estate agents and they used to have a programme that "looked" at the amount of

I appreciate that it's a blanket ban, summertime. My point is that whilst such a ban may be appropriate and justified in the case