LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Pawz diapers!

Ordered a 10 pack "Supposed" to be here today "If" UPS doesn't screw up again and try to deliver to an "Access Point", which I called them and told them yesterday I couldn't get to, too far away to walk, and I don't have a ride, so they said they would try again at my apt.

3 hours ago, stuffed-dragon said:

Did anybody else get these?

They are amazing! So much more brightly colored than I thought they would be.. and they don't mess around with the capacity. I can't believe how much they swell without leaking.

http://imgur.com/a/9pcwQ

This was some nice photos.

I'm going to buy some more, since what I read on the site, the limit is 1 Case per person (I only got a 10 pack). You will like these, To thoroughly test one I wore one to work, Between about 10pm-4 am I wet it frequently, I changed before the shift change (which happens at 6am) around 5 or so thinking, "It has to be soaked by now." to my surprise only the front half was wet, it still could have held a lot more, I have yet to test one to capacity, of course, how frequently and heavily you wet will vary, but I do like how they hold up. Tapes hold up pretty well too.

• 2 years later...