LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much water to drink without overdoing it?

RookiePPO

I am new to watersports and brand new to this website.

I find it very erotic - especially when I can get a steady stream going on my girlfriend and it doesn't want to stop.

Our first experience was great.

Today I drank so much water I puked before I could engage in watersports.

• Like 1

I would guess the problem was less amount of water drank than time it was drank in. Try to spread it out so you drink steadily over a longer period rather than guzzle loads down at once. That might help.

Read this: Hyponatremia before you go too far. You don't want to turn fun into trouble :o

When I want to do this I start with lots of caffeine followed by lots of water after giving the caffeine a half hour to go to work. How much is too much? It varies. And it's best to not take in too much all at once- give yourself time for what is in you to get processed before adding a lot more. I perspire a lot in the worst of summer's heat so I can put away 8L+ a day then without trouble, but otherwise about half that or less is my 'normal'. It also helps to "prime your pump" by being well-hydrated the day before. Have plenty of diapers ready, you're going to need them :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Betty pooh is absolutely right adequate hydration the day before and then Tea,coffee or soda that has caffeine in it,it is a known bladder irritant,it causes you to need to go,so have your caffeine and then fluid load on water and have safe fun.

I am not a DR nor have I played one on tv,or slept at a certain motel chain recently.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hard to say what the limit is, but you do have to pace yourself a little!

When I am going out in the evening after a day of normal intake (usually around four pints, 80 fluid ounces, 2.5 litres, of tea or equivalent throughout the day) I typically start off with a pint of tea as quick as I like, then a litre of orange juice over about 20-30 minutes (usually while travelling to the pub), and then throughout the evening in the pub and then club or cinema I will drink around four to six pints of cola.

I find this is a very comfortable amount to drink and a pleasant rate to drink it, and it results in a nice lot of very, very dilute pee. I am not sure how much pee you need but I find wetting myself with six litres plus of pee over an evening is quite nice. The combination of sweet tea, orange juice, and normal cola appears to provide sufficient electrolyte to keep things balanced.

PP

• 1 month later...

The general recommendation is 50ml of water for every 1kg of body mass, so for an adult with 80kg body mass, it's 4 litres, but that's including water contained in food.  Best spread through the day I guess, little and often,,,

On 1/6/2016 at 1:10 AM, RookiePPO said:

I am new to watersports and brand new to this website.

I find it very erotic - especially when I can get a steady stream going on my girlfriend and it doesn't want to stop.

Our first experience was great.

Today I drank so much water I puked before I could engage in watersports.

I never puked from drinking water but I guess its possible. It would have to overwhelm your stomach I think so maybe it should be consumed less slowly. My beverage of choice to get a full bladder quickly is usually light beer (so I can drink more of it) but other things like tea are probably better for you.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 1:22 AM, Joanne_chan said:

You do need to be careful over the amount of water you drink although when I was younger, exploring all this, I did enjoy wetting myself.

@Joanne_chan

Yes you do - I have heard of Frat Initiation rituals where some pledge has to drink 3-4 GALLONS of water, or something that is extremely excessive:  Then they DIE because they drown in their own fluids - You have to remain hydrated, but during these stupid stunts they always seem to overdo - Not Good :(

Brian