LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rattles, Diapers, and Highchairs, Oh My!(private)

marxthebaby

The day began as it usually did, with the peeling of sweaty sheets off of his chiseled upper body. This time, not only was the bed drenched in sweat, it was also soaked with a good dose of urine, making him gag in disgust. Oliver wasn't usually the type to piss the bed, but he'd been getting so wasted lately that it was hard not to. Humiliated and annoyed that he'd have to sneak out again to both get his piss-soaked sheets and undergarments washed but to also do so without alerting anyone in the house, he dragged himself out of his room. The air, thick with the reek of something mingled with sweat and piss, made him want to vomit, but he choked down last nights'

Ellen woke up early, hearing some noise outside her bedroom, or more specifically, it seemed to come from her son's room. She grimaced and sighed, Oliver had already disturbed her sleep a couple of hours ago when he arrived home from another party. She was getting tired of that, not only he was coming homing vary late, but also beyond wasted, Ellen had already complained and, of course, Oliver didn't listen to her. In the begging she'd even get up and to help him get to bed, afraid he would fall or hurt himself in someway, lately she had just given up, he should be the one taking care of himself, he was 18, not a baby anymore! She had just decided to ignore him and go back to sleep when she heard a much louder noise, making her leave her room to see what he had done. "I can't believe it, Oliver you got to be kidding me!" She yelled after seeing her 18 year old soon on the floor and by what it looked like he had messed his pants.

Oliver was about to wretch himself from the drenched sheets, when his mother yelled after exiting her room. By the looks of it, she wasn't happy with him; he'd been leaving home for hours on end, drinking booze and running from party to party for more booze if his supply ran low. He hated that she was yelling like this, her voice so piercing it could shatter glass, so he covered his ears and dragged himself out from under his piss-covered sheets. "Mom...I need to go out, okay? I'm not in the mood for your fucking nagging

Oliver sighed when he heard his mother yell, slammed the bathroom door shut with a bang, and climbed into the shower. He washed his backside and thighs, before swabbing off the rest of his body. Once he was mostly clean of the mess and wetness, he winced at the burning sensation he felt on

Ellen had just put the sheet inside the washing mashine when her son stormed in the loundry room, completely naked. "Cover yourself!" She scolded, but stopped wen he sarted speaking, that made her feel bad, like a bad mother, he couldn't try to make her feel guilty! "I have noticed, who wouldn't when your room smells like pee all the time! The whole time I waited, I wanted you to ask for help, because I didn't want to embarass you! How dare you accuse me of being a bad mother?!" She slammed her hand against the washing mashine. "I'm sure a lot of mothers wouldn't stand a half of the things I do for you!" He left even before she had finished her speech. "Don't you dare turn your back on me!" That's when Ellen saw the rash on her son's butt, she instantly calm down, worried about Oliver's comfort. "Wait Oliver, are you in pain?" She asked pointing to his back side. Part of her wanted him to suffer a little, but the other part, much bigger, wanted to take her of her son like any mother did.

Oliver lowered his head, blushing, when his mother scolded him. He covered up his privates, and winced at the feeling of the rash on his backside. While she began to rant, yelling about how he shouldn't accuse her of being a bad mother, he rubbed tears from his eyes and muttered, "Sorry, okay? I've had a shitty week." This wasn't a valid excuse, but it was something he could use as a crutch; he

Ellen was glad to see that at least some of her scolding affected him, well, at least at the moment, she could bet that in no time he'd be back to his normal self. "That's no excuse to try to hurt your mother like that Oliver, but you could have talked to me, just like you did when you were a little boy, remember?!" She half smiled at the memories of a shorter and much more well behaved Oliver. "There's no problem in being mad and screaming every once in a while, buy you know that's not your case, you are constantly behaving like this." She got closer to him, and touched his arm. "Of course it's not, if there's rash cream to solve the problem, we have to get you one." She squeezed his arm.

Oliver rubbed the back of his neck once his mother told him that he could've talked to her, like he had when he was a little boy. Though he had begun to relax, he still felt annoyed, and sighed, glancing over at the wall. "Alright, I'll buy some rash cream later on today." Then, he looked at himself, and knew that he needed to fess up. He couldn't keep his true feelings a secret for too long, or they'd eat away at him, he just knew it. So, he lifted his head and added, "I think I have a problem. Whenever I go in bed, I..." Oliver trailed off, then snapped abruptly, blushing scarlet, "My damned body just gives up! I don't wake up, I don't feel a thing, and the minute I get up, I'm either soaked in piss or covered in my own shit!"

Ellen patted his cheek. "Don't worry about that, mommy will buy it for you." She smiled to reassure him, it would be good to be doing something to take care of him, specially something from the old times - and that had nothing to do with him being drunk. "Aw, sweetie, I'm so sorry." Ellen gave Oliver's cheek a light kiss. "I can help you, but first you gotta decide what you want to do, maybe it'd be good seeing a doctor." She offered not knowing if he'd accept it, or he'd be too embarassed. "I'll do my best to help you, but you have to promise me that you are going to be a good boy, no more arriving home at 5 A.M or getting drunk till you pass out."

Oliver blushed when his mother called herself his "mommy", but swallowed his pride. He was happy that she wasn't still being so bitchy, as she had been earlier. Once his mother kissed him on the cheek, he smiled slightly and listened to her apology. "It's no big deal, mom. I kept it pretty well-hidden from you, so I'm not surprised that you didn't find out until now." He admitted, blushing even deeper and shivering when she suggested getting checked up at the doctors' office. That'd be far too humiliating, so he shook his head, and replied, though he didn't see the point of being a "good boy", "Alright, I'll be good. I won't drink too much or come home at five." Oliver muttered, though he wasn't too happy about the situation.

Ellen noticed when Oliver blushed, well, that was interesting. "Yeah, you really did try to hide it." She nodded. "But, you know, the pee smell in your room kind of gives it away." She remarked and waited for him to blush even more." She knew he wouldn't want to go to the doctor. "That's okay, it's your decision, I just don't want you to keep feeling uncomfortable." She wouldn't, but she wanted to embarass him even further, making he see a doctor, whatever, she'd find another way to do it. "No Oliver, I don't want you drinking at all, if you don't know how to control yourself, than you shouldn't be drinking." She pointed out. She was almost sure Oliver wouldn't respect that,