LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and the dangers of cats.

Upi sjpi;d jave lmpwm ,EGA,PMSTER at Wetvo;;e

Garyand Jenny can tell you

4 hours ago, darkravendl said:

That is usually what happens when a cat walks across your keyboard, usually when you're tryingto type something or get some work done.

My guinea piggy does that the pest.
Gladly I normally have dogs so they cant tear them the just bash you around more when they're excited.

12 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

This is what I get for touch-typing in a hurry

It reminds me of MEGAMONSTER from Wetville of which GaryAndJenny would know much. Suffice it to say that "Meggie" had claws and used them in his favorite passtime

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Reminds me of the book, "Cat's Revenge" by Claude Balls.

The definition of revenge is:

16 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

My cat has a better understanding of the graphics options keybinds on my laptop than I do. In a single deft leap onto the keyboard he's able to switch the laptop into airplane mode, reduce the screen resolution and fill the orientation of the display... If only I could train him to 'help' with Adobe programs.

• Like 1

Well, my Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine is quite good with Photoshop and Fairy Dolly Queen Kierestelle is VERY adept with any graphics program with a Magic Wand

On 1/6/2016 at 9:16 PM, Phenomenal Princess said:

I was getting ready to go to bed, which for me involes taping myself into an adult nappy. As I'm about to 'land' the second tape. My

On 1/6/2016 at 9:10 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

This is what I get for touch-typing in a hurry

It reminds me of MEGAMONSTER from Wetville of which GaryAndJenny would know much. Suffice it to say that "Meggie" had claws and used them in his favorite passtime

I kind of figured yesterday everything was one key over--I've done the same thing myself, since I also touch-type. (Have to remember to find the home row first).I got as far as "You should have known...." , but the rest proved too challenging, probably because I'm unfamiliar with Megamonster or Wetville. It was fun trying, though.

I have many diaper leaks because of cats as well and lost whole bags of diapers because of board kitties... now that my diapers are in a closed cabinet the cats leave them alone they much prefer the warm freshly washed cloth diapers or underpads to be lazzy on

• 2 weeks later...