LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any other Diaper "Likers" (not "Lovers") out there?

Padded53

I think diaper lover and diaper liker mean exactly the same thing.

For most people diaper lover just means someone who like diapers but not the baby elements of AB. Most diaper loves don't literally "love" diapers, they just like them a lot. The same way I don't literally "love" other clothes of mine, I just like them. No doubt others will disagree, but I think for many Diaper Lover as a term already encompasses those that like diapers rather than love them.

I think it is a case of making a second term for something that is almost exactly the same as the one that already exists. I mean if we add all the labels for ABDL together we get something like ABDLLGLBDLiDDAK... We have a real case of alphabetti spaghetti. I think there are enough terms as there is!

Although I'm now a diaper "lover," there was definitely a time where I would have identified far more as a diaper "liker." When I was first old enough to view sites like DD, I had a hard time figuring out what to identify myself as, because I wasn't an AB and I wasn't a DL at that point either. As a teenager I'd been exactly what you describe as a "diaper liker," and didn't have nearly the interest in them that I do today. Over time my feelings towards diapers changed though, as did how I identify myself. Diaper "lover" fits me a bit now, but diaper "liker" is more appropriate for what I was. Personally, I think "Diaper Fan" would be a better quantifier for diaper "lovers" and diaper "likers," but the term Diaper Lover far predates anything I've posted on DD.