LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Considering becoming fecal incontinent

Right now, I have overactive bladder, which is a form of incontinence to be sure. But I'd like to be closer to so-called "true" incontinence, in which I dribble a little bit steadily over a period of time rather than flood. I figure that would enable me to wet the bed consistently, nearly every night instead of just a couple of nights a week. I'd like to be able to sleep deeply, not continually awaken when I have the urge. (By "wetting the bed more often", I should clarify I want to

16 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

I already wear 24/7 because of the urinary incontinence, so that wouldn't change. As for waking up messy--well, depending on how much I go at one time, that might not be too bad. Defecating a little bit a couple of times a day is better than doing it a lot every other day--I imagine it would be far easier to clean. As for the smell...I don't have an answer for that one. The best I can do is hope I can get away to change as soon as possible.

Bowel incontinence is much easier to achieve than urinary. The sphincter is easily accessible. Just stretch it excessively and there's no way you could hold it. There is some risk of course, tearing is a possibility that would require a trip to the ER for a bit of surgery to repair. I'm pretty sure that would be painful.

6 minutes ago, kevindhca said:

Bowel incontinence is much easier to achieve than urinary. The sphincter is easily accessible. Just stretch it excessively and there's no way you could hold it. There is some risk of course, tearing is a possibility that would require a trip to the ER for a bit of surgery to repair. I'm pretty sure that would be painful.

There are two sides to

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard those tend to not work for this at all. They're also stupid expensive, charging $100 for $2 worth of molded plastic, glass or metal.

Kind of frustrating that even this form of incontinence isn't obtainable. I understand the urinary system has muscles deep inside the uretha and around the bladder and are hard to get at. But here you can literally touch the muscles with zero effort. You'd think there would exist some kind of analgesic cream or something that'd cause the muscles to relax for a bit. Then you could just keep using that and keeping them relaxed until they atrophied naturally.

The best known ones are expensive - if something so obscure could be considered well known. I bought a set (you couldn't buy only one size where I found them) and found that even the smallest size was all but intolerable. The hard plastic was shaped a lot like a trailer hitch ball, absolutely NOT the right shape for comfort.

I think it would be much more effective to fill a condom with some kind of modeling clay or putty, work it until it is a very comfortable fit, then do some simple mold-making and make a semi-rigid silicone "butt un-plug". lol

• Like 1

Rachael:

Many SCI (Spinal Cord Injury) people do what's known as a "bowel program", in which they set themselves up for a bowel movement when they awaken in the morning, often with a "magic bullet" suppository and sometimes with perineal massage.

On January 15, 2016 at 6:39 PM, growlycub said:

So I'm considering trying this out. What would you say? Could you take a couple hours of break every day? Take a weekend off? Or do you have to have it in constantly 24/7

Rachel Emily there is something called chronic / lactulose ( IT I BY SCRIPT HERE BUT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IT IS OTC0 I YOU USE THAT THREE TIMES A DAY FOR A REGULAR PERIOD OF TIME IT LOOSENS STOOLS AND CAUSES B.M.S,IT IS COMMONLY USED IN YOUNG SCHOOL CHILDREN HOW ARE AFRAID OF THE SCHOOL BATHROOM, WHEN GIVEN BEFORE A GOOD BREAKFAST THE CHILD BY LUNCH TIME WILL NEED TO HO- INGNORING THE NEED TO GO WILL ONLY ADD TO THE PROBLEM AND CAUSE THE NEED TO GROW STRONGER UNTIL THEY SOIL THEMSELVES, SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULD BE BENEFICIAL 9 it is the Sweetser in diabetic candy which is why if you nail the candy hard the same ting happens.you can lay hands on pretty easily and it's not addicting or cause dependacy, that could start you off.