LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex, Diapers, And Incontinence

:P Gotcha with the first word in the title, didn't I? Seriously, I ran into something I haven't run into before. I overheard two women talking at my wife's school about people who wear diapers. One has an elderly relative who is now incontinent but still gets around pretty well. The other woman said: "Really? I thought only perverts wore diapers as adults! Isn't it all about kinky sex?" (So what has this teacher been up to?)

I bring a boquet of flowers whenever I get to visit my wife's school. Both women knew me (the principal's husband!) so I felt comfortable enough to say something.

"Why don't you visit the drug store and check out the incontinence isle for adults?" I asked. "Incontinence isn't about sex, it's about loss of bladder control, and it's not just the elederly who suffer from it."

"Yeah!" The other teacher said. "We have kids in second and third grade who wear diapers."

I didn't tell either of them that I wear diapers, though I noticed both were checking the noticable bulges, elastic waist on the pants, and no fly in front. One of the secretaries set them both straight. "Yes, he wears diapers, no it's not polite to ask about it, and I do too." I never would have known. I always wondered why she was so nice to me whenever I came in. :)

It's too bad that fetishes get mixed up with medical conditions. But hey! Who cares? We all puddle, I mean muddle through! And isn't sex a little "kinky" for all of us? Woo hoo!

:P Gotcha with the first word in the title, didn't I? Seriously, I ran into something I haven't run into before. I overheard two women talking at my wife's school about people who wear diapers. One has an elderly relative who is now incontinent but still gets around pretty well. The other woman said: "Really? I thought only perverts wore diapers as adults! Isn't it all about kinky sex?" (So what has this teacher been up to?)

I bring a boquet of flowers whenever I get to visit my wife's school. Both women knew me (the principal's husband!) so I felt comfortable enough to say something.

"Why don't you visit the drug store and check out the incontinence isle for adults?" I asked. "Incontinence isn't about sex, it's about loss of bladder control, and it's not just the elederly who suffer from it."

"Yeah!" The other teacher said. "We have kids in second and third grade who wear diapers."

I didn't tell either of them that I wear diapers, though I noticed both were checking the noticable bulges, elastic waist on the pants, and no fly in front. One of the secretaries set them both straight. "Yes, he wears diapers, no it's not polite to ask about it, and I do too." I never would have known. I always wondered why she was so nice to me whenever I came in. :)

It's too bad that fetishes get mixed up with medical conditions. But hey! Who cares? We all puddle, I mean muddle through! And isn't sex a little "kinky" for all of us? Woo hoo!

Interesting how people view things isn't it? Not to mention skewed and one minded. I'm surprised that more people don't learn for themselves rather than oh everyone things its pervs so must be pervs. Ridiculus. But at least you set them straight and maybe at least ONE person will know the truth. Well i'm off to work nice thread later turle,

Cwick

how could anyone think diapers were being made primairly for sexual fetish use... seems like a bit of a niche market for a million/billion dollar industry... i guess all the adults with incontinance are extremly fortunate those "kinky perverts" go through enough diapers to support production and make diapers avaliable to the minority of people who actualy NEED them.

- sory, i'm sleepy and my sarcasm may come off as rude, thats not intended and i hope seriously not to offend anyone who reads this later. smile, laugh, giggle if you're able... it's a joke after all

• 1 month later...

All of you are right on! Diapers are primarily a medical aid, and shouldn't have any more of a sexy connotation than eyeglasses, crutches, wheelchairs, etc. And those who think diapers are a major sexual accessory, just check out the pharmacy aisles in your nearest big box!

Sounds to me like that teacher has been watching too many episodes of Jerry Springer or Maury Povitch.

What do you expect these days? On TV you don't see shows that discuss diapers for old folks or for general incontinence. However on the most popular shows such as CIS we see Adult Babies and the darker or a more different side of diaper use by adults.

We have a long and uphill battle if we ever want our fetish to be accepted by the main stream as not being weird or perverted.