LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in nappies for bed :( :)

wetste

So over the years I came accustomed to the fact I had to wear nappies at night. Of course as I grew older it started to turn me on and all the other things that go with that. I'm married and my has activily engaged in putting me in nappies for bed and other play

Well about two months ago I stopped wetting the bed a few weeks of dryness (go me) and we took the decision to stop wearing at night. We were thankful of the break.

Well a few nights before Xmas I wet the bed, then next night. Xmas eve back in a nappy....Xmas morning I wake up ce downstairs to make a coffee before the kids awake a fill my nappy in the back uncontrollably....never done this before.

44 minutes ago, wetste said:

So over the years I came accustomed to the fact I had to wear nappies at night. Of course as I grew older it started to turn me on and all the other things that go with that. I'm married and my has activily engaged in putting me in nappies for bed and other play

Well about two months ago I stopped wetting the bed a few weeks of dryness (go me) and we took the decision to stop wearing at night. We were thankful of the break.

Well a few nights before Xmas I wet the bed, then next night. Xmas eve back in a nappy....Xmas morning I wake up ce downstairs to make a coffee before the kids awake a fill my nappy in the back uncontrollably....never done this before.

My wife is brilliant and always makes sure i always have my inco supplies with me when we travel. She is very supportive of my continence problems and only occasionally takes the mickey about me being a nightly bedwetter.

Yeah mine is too. When I wet the bed a couple of weeks back she too was soaked (from me) no issues up changed the bed and back to sleep.

We also have a caravan and I would never dream of not wearing in it. If I did wee all overy the bed it's probably the only time my wife would hit the ceiling. But she makes sure I have enough supplies too last the duration of our trip

11 hours ago, wetste said:

Yeah mine is too. When I wet the bed a couple of weeks back she too was soaked (from me) no issues up changed the bed and back to sleep.

We also have a caravan and I would never dream of not wearing in it. If I did wee all overy the bed it's probably the only time my wife would hit the ceiling. But she makes sure I have enough supplies too last the duration of our trip

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...