LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Er Visit Merrits Thought

turtlepins

On Saturday I had a TIA. Mrs. Turtlepins insisted we go to the hospital (following doctors orders) so they could do a CT scan during the incident. Feeling very unwell I gave in and she changed me before we left and packed a diaper bag in case they decided to keep me overnight.

We waited three hours in the ER waiting room before they called us in. There was a toddler in there with us and I enjoyed his company. They are so cute! Finally we were called in and the fun began. First I was assigned bed one. The nurse was very nice as she pulled out a hospital gown and two warm blankets. She joked with me while she snapped up the arms and then told me to change, pulling the curtain closed.

Mrs. Turtlepins helped me out of my shirt and shortalls and shoes and into the gown, tying it behind me. I laid down on the bed and she covered me with the blankets.

Another nurse came in, fairly young, but competant. She hooked me up to a blood pressure machine and then prepared to put those pads on my chest and stomach to attach wires. About to lift up the gown she asked if I had shorts on. :P I told her I had something even better. She lifted the gown and looked at me and then at my wife. She smiled, looking back at me and said they didn't get adults in cloth diapers and plastic pants very often. I explained why I couldn't wear disposables and she hooked me up to everything without further comment.

About an hour later the nurse came in for vitals and told me they were moving me to station six. While she was getting everything prepared to move the bed I could hear the duty nurse at the front desk. "We're moving bed one to bed six. Check him to see if he needs to be changed and don't use disposable diapers!" I felt like yelling out: "Hey say it a little louder so everyone can hear out in the hall!"

My nurse began to refer to me as her "little guy with the TIA in station six" which I thought was funny. She was very nice and I was sad to see her go off duty during our long vigil waiting to see a doctor. The next nurse was oriental, with a great bedside manner. She came in to check my vitals and asked if I needed a change. Mrs. Turtlepins said she would do it and the nurse said if she needed help to just ask.

Eleven hours later we got to go home. With the exception of the one duty nurse yelling about the diapers it was a good experience. I wasn't the only "younger" adult in diapers there either! My neighbor was Chinese, about my age, and also wearing diapers. Hers were disposable. She was in a lot of pain from a broken vertebrae. Ouch! We exchanged diaper stories during the hourse we had to wait there. :lol:

If that is what I think it is you had a mini stroke! Take care of yourself. That is what got me back in diapers in the 70s.

If you smoke, quit!

Watch what you eat.

They may put you on prescription meds for it.

On Saturday I had a TIA. Mrs. Turtlepins insisted we go to the hospital (following doctors orders) so they could do a CT scan during the incident. Feeling very unwell I gave in and she changed me before we left and packed a diaper bag in case they decided to keep me overnight.

We waited three hours in the ER waiting room before they called us in. There was a toddler in there with us and I enjoyed his company. They are so cute! Finally we were called in and the fun began. First I was assigned bed one. The nurse was very nice as she pulled out a hospital gown and two warm blankets. She joked with me while she snapped up the arms and then told me to change, pulling the curtain closed.

Mrs. Turtlepins helped me out of my shirt and shortalls and shoes and into the gown, tying it behind me. I laid down on the bed and she covered me with the blankets.

Another nurse came in, fairly young, but competant. She hooked me up to a blood pressure machine and then prepared to put those pads on my chest and stomach to attach wires. About to lift up the gown she asked if I had shorts on. :P I told her I had something even better. She lifted the gown and looked at me and then at my wife. She smiled, looking back at me and said they didn't get adults in cloth diapers and plastic pants very often. I explained why I couldn't wear disposables and she hooked me up to everything without further comment.

About an hour later the nurse came in for vitals and told me they were moving me to station six. While she was getting everything prepared to move the bed I could hear the duty nurse at the front desk. "We're moving bed one to bed six. Check him to see if he needs to be changed and don't use disposable diapers!" I felt like yelling out: "Hey say it a little louder so everyone can hear out in the hall!"

My nurse began to refer to me as her "little guy with the TIA in station six" which I thought was funny. She was very nice and I was sad to see her go off duty during our long vigil waiting to see a doctor. The next nurse was oriental, with a great bedside manner. She came in to check my vitals and asked if I needed a change. Mrs. Turtlepins said she would do it and the nurse said if she needed help to just ask.

Eleven hours later we got to go home. With the exception of the one duty nurse yelling about the diapers it was a good experience. I wasn't the only "younger" adult in diapers there either! My neighbor was Chinese, about my age, and also wearing diapers. Hers were disposable. She was in a lot of pain from a broken vertebrae. Ouch! We exchanged diaper stories during the hourse we had to wait there. :lol: