LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello to all,

New on DD, but a long time member of the community. Just another DL, making his way through a life, with diapers on the brain. For me, it started right after I was taken out of diapers, at about two. I never really was a bedwetter, but I suppose I always wished it would happen, to give me a good reason to need to be put back in diapers, but it never happened, given the nature of my family situation, growing up in the 50's. Honestly, I sorta hoped I would grow out of the need to relive those feelings and sensations that diaper thoughts gave me, but as I got older, the feelings only increased. Once I hit puberty, all of the feelings,

Hi Jamieboy and welcome to DD. I do have to point out that you have contradicted yourself in your description though. You stated you've been involved in diapers since you were two and had hoped it was something you would grow out of. You then also go on to say that this is a fetish for you. Per it's standard (American) definition, a fetish is sexual in nature- yet per your own statement they were not sexual for you.

(disclaimer- our UK friends are a little old in their terminology and still use fetish as any

3 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

Hi Jamieboy and welcome to DD. I do have to point out that you have contradicted yourself in your description though. You stated you've been involved in diapers since you were two and had hoped it was something you would grow out of. You then also go on to say that this is a fetish for you. Per it's standard (American) definition, a fetish is sexual in nature- yet per your own statement they were not sexual for you.

(disclaimer- our UK friends are a little old in their terminology and still use fetish as any

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

You have been warned to not point out these facts and asked to not make comments on what is and isn't a fetish. You've done this yourself.

Had you not pointed this out to Brian I would have!

Jamie, Let my officially welcome you to our little amazing community. I would assume most of us felt the urge to wear at young ages as well, and like you we all sort of hide it from would be partners and such until we became comfortable with ourselves and our desires. If you get a chance you should check out the pictures forums! Chatroom is always full of amazing people, and the best threads can be found in the scoop threads! Enjoy!

Hi and welcome to DD. Congrats on making your marriage work. I think it is one of the hard balances of being a AB, DL or both. I hope you enjoy the website. Everyone has opinions and some are quiet about it, others are vocal. Remember your voice can be heard just like everyone else. I wish you the best.

Kodachi

On 1/6/2016 at 3:33 PM, Jamieboy said:

...and now that I've read a bit deeper into the site, I've discovered that I also have LIQUOPEDIA! Egads, what's a diaper lover supposed to do?

You're supposed to try to be happy- that's what! And may you be very successful at that :D

Welcome to DD, hope you have fun here!

Bettypooh