LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to open a new ABDL online shop!

Hello everyone!

Over the last couple years, I have been learning to sew with the intention of starting my own small business. I have had a passion for wanting to go into the ever growing ABDL industry. My long term goal is to design, make, and sell ABDL items and clothing. Please allow me to speak more about myself. I am 33 years old (soon 34 as of January 12th). I do enjoy wearing diapers myself. which is the main reason I want to go into this field. I understand how hard it can be to find a seamstress/ tailor who you can be open with about your ABDL needs and interests. I am always willing to openly chat about any ABDL topics and ideas for custom designs. As someone who is into ABDL, I know how important a person's own privacy is and have high respect for our feelings towards any ABDL interests.

My ultimate goal is to leave my current position and successfully start my own ABDL online clothing shop. It is my intent to craft handmade, high quallity

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Very interesting. I shall be waiting to browse your shop and would be glad to offer some assistance in promoting the new venture.

DailyDi, cheers! :D

Very interesting idea, but be careful about leaving your day job. If you are an energetic go-getter, you should have the time to learn to sew as well as design

Greetings Babapete! I am very happy to inform you that I am starting with boy's items! Hopefully I will have a few small items for crowd-funding up later today.

I tried Jessica on etsy and she screwed my order up royally so it wasn't even close to what I had asked for (and I even gave here pictures of what I wanted, yet she still screwed it up).

Once burned, twice shy. Be careful with ordering any kind of clothing on etsy. As a customer you will NOT be refunded if they screw up your order.

Baby Brian, What a shame! Was this issue directly with the seller or Etsy? I'm just curious because I've never sold anything through Etsy and eBay is just way too pricey anymore...

If anyone wants to jump on some adult sized laundry bags, I have two available as of right now in this super cute boy print! They are approximately 21" x 36" $10 I pay shipping! :D

1 minute ago, kazubb said:

Baby Brian, What a shame! Was this issue directly with the seller or Etsy? I'm just curious because I've never sold anything through Etsy and eBay is just way too pricey anymore...

Originally I had directed it to the seller. I argued that her design for a cloth diaper was defective since it didn't match my specification (not even closely). She argued I hadn't described it well enough and that it would technically still

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DailyDi said:

We couldn't find any results for PDABGroup

Yeah, it's odd; if I do a search, nothing shows up. I'm not sure how Etsy works. I've never tried selling through them. I don't have any items listed so maybe my shop isn't visible till I have physical items listed? I'm not sure.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PDABGroup?ref=shopinfo_shophome_leftnav

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I am sitting down right now to do it! :D Do you want to keep the same color scheme or do you want some of the colors removed in place of more blue?

How about this?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/264744391/baby-blue-diaper-lover-abdl-support?ref=shop_home_active_2

I can also do just blue and white this this one (my personal; favorite):

https://www.etsy.com/listing/264717468/abdl-adult-baby-support-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_17

I can even change the lettering to a personal request. Just let me know! :D

DailyDi,

I will run pick up some shipping supplies today as I'm not sure what package size works best with these. No, I am not charging for shipping on these! :D