LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working on becoming incontinent only at night any tips?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Night time incontinence usually involves becoming day time IC. Sometimes hypnosis works usually have to have live hypnosis sessions. Only a few people are able to be hypnotized by the hypnosis tracks. Ive pretty much have ruined my bladder muscles for daytime incontinence

I do not see how you can lose nighttime control without losing daytime also. When went 24/7 years ago to become IC I lost control of daytime bladder two years before I became a bedwetting AB and another year to lose all control of both bladder and bowels. It has been a 7 year journey but I loved every day of it and I will never want to repotty train.

Be careful what you wish for, it's one thing for you to wear diapers by choice and be able to pick and choose when you pee in your diaper but it's a whole new world when you have no choice but to wear as you pee any time any where.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Loveable_guy said:

I'm with Cathdiap, the stent is so much easier and its selective as to when I become IC.

I don't think I could stick anything up my pee pee, sends shudders up my spine.

It can be done but it's not easy and as others have noted it usually brings daytime issues with it. Plus there's the physical effect of vasopressin which reduces urine output in your sleep- you have no control of that and I'm not certain that can be overcome through any means :( So you're already limited to whatever your body produces at night and fluid loading is all you can do about that in hopes that the body will try to process it instead of retain it till morning. Enough of the negatives, here's what might help :)

First is that you must want this with all your heart and soul- and reservations will almost guarantee failure. Second is envisioning yourself as a bedwetter and seeing that as a positive. Third is doing all you can to achieve this; listening to WMM files, hypnosis, never going to bed without being heavily diapered. Forth is removing any mental roadblocks to success, such as making sure your diaper is always at least a little wet before bed so dryness isn't a possibility and therefore not an option. Fifth is fluid lo0ading- give your body something it has to process before you get up in the morning. Sixth in not getting out of bed to pee even if you wake up to do that- create the habit of peeing in bed. Now all you do from here is wait, and if there's a chance for you in time you'll begin wetting in your sleep, and with enough time (I'm talking several years) your body may even cease or lower the production of vasopressin though that may also cause problems with your sleep habits. And you may have to deal with some morning leakage as your body and mind adjusts to 'daytime dry' mode.

It's a lot easier to achieve incontinence both day and night, or even just daytime incontinence (which may involve some nighttime wetting anyway) than it is to have to switch things around daily. Anything is possible, it's just that some thyings are easier to do than others ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I figured I would share my experience in this area.

Way back in the 1990s when I was in college I decided I wanted to see what it would be like to wet the bed, but only if i was wearing a diaper. It had been a long time thought or desire and I was going through the process of exploring those desires and wearing diapers. I found some place that sold hypothesis tapes and bought the one for bed wetting while wearing a diaper. It took weeks or maybe months of listening to the tape at night before bed, writing out what i wanted, reading what i wrote, speaking the words out loud etc.