LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL in public

5 hours ago, BriGuy said:

I always find it interesting that those in the closet say bad things will happen if you go into public. I could post photos of my experiences with Heidylynn but they are already shared around this site.

On 12/30/2015 at 10:18 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Actually what would be good is if the ABDL community did wat the LG community does. Find a place like Rainbow Mountain Resorts that caters to this kind of thing and have a "camp" where you cn do pretty much as you like, I only know about Rainbow Mountain which is in PA it might be a good idea for us to put together a list of VETTED places that allow for this kind of thing. I will put the links in my LG playroom on my siggie so that it is acceesible

A bigh question is are they diaper-friendly, at least as far as wetting goes, and that means cloth diapers, to. It is not likely that you will find a scat-friendly place. Another question is the best time of year to meet. Location? Facilities? support for activities and activity planning: a "camp" is different from a "con": Then arranging ride-sharing and all of that

http://www.rainbowmountain.com/

LOL rainbow mountain is in my home town!

7 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Well in terms of meetups, Two things

1. How many of those involved persons who were members of both DD and Fetlife?

2. How many were purely ABDL or mixed fetish

This may be a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you believe that Fetlife is better ABDL meetup site, you will act on that belief

The site you linked to tried to collect some kind of fee to view it

There is also the gross aspect of this, that is; excretia of various types that is associated with diapers. This also touches on the idea that deliberately doing this outside the bathroom bespeaks some kind of atavistic characteristic or psychological/mental health issues. All that has to be said is 'they willingly piss or [especially] shit themselves" and it is all over

Also, baby treatment was a form of punishment for many people

So, even if it is regarded as legitimate kink, when you "take it on the road" it brings up the question of being unable to control yourself ant that your proclivities, lower forms of behavior, run you instead of you running them, which goes back to when Aristotle confronted the Hedonists which led to the Epicurean model of pleasure and "the Good"

All that does is bring the exhibitionism that was on TV and far away into the local area or one might say "into my backyard". It takes it from "wholesale" to "retail" and "up close and personal" and tells folks "There really are people like that [the ones you see on TV]" and you end up being "that guy"

If he says he could control it but does it anyway, the word out on the street would be "self-absorbed dweeb" or "living in a bubble". Most people would not believe him anyway, interpreting the act itself as proof that the person is out of control. I come from the real world, I know the reaction to the outlandish. And just what do you think would happen if a number of 16-20 year olds came across him (and do not look to the lasw for remedies. they would already have a rap sheet as long as your arm\). It would start with "Look a the baby" and escalate from there

the point of public space being vanilla is that nobody should be made uncomfortable by a display that "scares the horses". that was how we won the matter 45 years ago. The opposition warned that there would be those who were trying to "nibble around the edges". I'd hate to have to admit that they were right. We came to a happy medium and a workable solution: Why upset the apple cart?

On 30/12/2015 at 2:09 AM, daddyeric91 said:

Hey Guys I was wondering what people thought of the Idea of going outside dressed in diapers & in adult baby clothes. (Me) I and My babygirl/mommy are thinking about going to a park a couple of citys down and having like a picnic. (Is) ARE there any laws that say this (isnt)

look up Turner Prize Potter has had many stories in our tabloids about his life story has been on tv programmes dressed as a lg depending on which circle you are in as to the different views people have one group would call him a pervert the next group a wonderful artistic potter

18 minutes ago, bigbabygee said:

look up Turner Prize Potter has had many stories in our tabloids about his life story has been on tv programmes dressed as a lg depending on which circle you are in as to the different views people have one group would call him a pervert the next group a wonderful artistic potter

"Eats shoots and leaves."

Well we went on are picnic today, We had alot of fun. The park was alittle quiet today. But overall we had alot of fun. She wore her shortalls and i wore my shotalls aswell. Had a couple of stares, but overall had alot of fun.

• Like 1