LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL in public

Hey Guys I was wondering what people thought of the Idea of going outside dressed in diapers in adult baby clothes. Me and My babygirl/mommy are thinking about going to a park a couple of citys down and having like a picnic. Is there any laws that say this isnt aloud? Any Thoughts?

Tow things:

1. From an anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your business, but when you take it on the road, it's everybody's business"

2. Since I do NOT want the public in my bedroom, I do NOT bring my bedroom into the public square

Bad idea man. Subjecting people to a fetish or kink without their express permission is a really low thing to do. People have a right to go about in public spaces with a reasonable guarantee that they won't see others engaging in what (in my opinion) amounts to semi-sexual play.

Let me start by admitting that I am a corporate litigation partner in a major law firm. I have never practiced as a criminal defense attorney.

Consider that even without specific laws against people older than toddlers wearing exposed diapers in public, should prosecutors decide to make an example of somebody they could well bring adults showing off diapers in a public park to trial.

Would you want to be wearing a diaper the first time you made pals in a holding cell?

Please think about the explanations parents of children seeing your diapers in a park will need to offer. What if such a parent is related to a police chief or DA?

Members of DD have proudly worn diapers in public during events of which everyone was warned things could get weird. Other DD members have true stories of being mistreated for innocently wearing diapers.

Just consider the downside risks.

• Like 1

You will likely get people that tell you that it isn't against the law, and depending on the laws in your area they may be right...

But if someone decides that the guy dressed as a baby is creating a disturbance or being obscene and calls the police then you are giving yourself a problem, potentially a big one depending on how it is interpreted by the police. You would likely be seen as some sexual deviant. It only takes one person to call the police and then you have potentially opened a whole can of worms.

Wearing a nappy under regular or even SLIGHTLY youthful clothes is most likely going to be fine because most of the time people can't tell but going out dressed up completely and/or acting as an AB is definitely going to be noticeable.

It is a big, big risk for very little reward.

Its certainly not illegal. I am quite the diaper voyeurist which drives quite a few here crazy, that being said, I believe there should be appropriate limits, and a public city type park, possibly full of shocked parents is not a good place to go. National Forest, Hot Springs, Nude Beaches,(or maybe just a remote one) Gay Pride Parades, Rocky Horror, Burning Man, ABDL/ Furry type event.....Some places I would say ok for going further down the ABDL vouyerist road.. Flashing a little exposed diaper or going out slightly ABDL as Elfking mentioned is one thing,(you can find me in a ABDL t-shirt, princess socks, and revealing shorts in the summer for example) and ok just about anywhere. But going as far as you plan, you really need to find a more appropriate venue. Not everyone is into it, and you wont gain understanding in a typical city park, only possible unwanted encounters.

I still think we need a Vouyerism forum for this type of discussions.....;)

A

1 hour ago, daddyeric91 said:

Hey Guys I was wondering what people thought of the Idea of going outside dressed in diapers in adult baby clothes. Me and My babygirl/mommy are thinking about going to a park a couple of citys down and having like a picnic. Is there any laws that say this isnt aloud? Any Thoughts?

Are your diapers completely concealed by your AB clothes? If the answer is no, it's not even worth considering. If your diaper is completely concealed by your AB clothes though it's still probably not worth doing. How many people are usually in the park? If it's dead of winter on a weekday and nobody's going to be there, you might as well try to enjoy yourself. At most anyone else passing through is just going to assume that you're "some kook," and avoid contact with you. Likewise, you shouldn't have a problem avoiding anyone else seeing you if the park is largely deserted. If the park is busy, you should probably avoid it though, as someone likely will raise a stink even if you're not doing anything illegal while fully dressed. (As soon as you're in just a diaper though, you may be breaking local ordinances for indecent exposure.) If you're fully dressed as an adult with a diaper underneath you, by all means go to the park though. Nobody has any business pointing out what kind of underwear is underneath your clothing so long as you're wearing clothing. I'd advise against going in full AB gear though, unless you know you and your girlfriend going to be the only people in the park.

12 hours ago, daddyeric91 said:

I agree with most.

Actually what would be good is if the ABDL community did wat the LG community does. Find a place like Rainbow Mountain Resorts that caters to this kind of thing and have a "camp" where you cn do pretty much as you like, I only know about Rainbow Mountain which is in PA it might be a good idea for us to put together a list of VETTED places that allow for this kind of thing. I will put the links in my LG playroom on my siggie so that it is acceesible

A bigh question is are they diaper-friendly, at least as far as wetting goes, and that means cloth diapers, to. It is not likely that you will find a scat-friendly place. Another question is the best time of year to meet. Location? Facilities? support for activities and activity planning: a "camp" is different from a "con": Then arranging ride-sharing and all of that

http://www.rainbowmountain.com/

• Like 1

I am not on FetLife and DD is the #1 site for such matters. We do not stay that way by sending people elsewhere for resources

Big deal. Since when did "always has been" make anyone the "always will be" or the "always should be"? we do not need to be all things to all people, only the best in one special area. I have a life and specific interests, Therefore I have no desire to go traipsing all over the web to get what I want if I can do it in one place. We can present the material with the emphasis on our special interests

Who is #1 and who is #4

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-adbl-sites-v1/abdl

and what does that mean for search engine results?

It is like a bicycle, you either keep going or fall over by the wayside and it is always "What have you done lately?"

The great grow; the weak wilt

Fetlife is better for meet ups and this place is better for a lot of other things. I have a rarely used fetlife account for that reason, I'm not interested in meet ups so I don't go there very often.

54 minutes ago, Diapered Jason said:

You'll just have to go there to see what I mean, good luck.

Been there: I did not see anything of interest on the flyby save the groups. Do they have an LG Playhouse or AK forum? They seem predominantly BDSM and very kink self-conscious, which I find off-putting (and is why I did not sign up before). Also, I could not look at anything directly without signing up. Who buys a car without first kicking the tires?

What I hve in mind is not so much about meetups as it is about places that cater to our special interests after the fashion of Rainbow Mountain Resort. Surely there must be others like that

Why should I have to tell anyone over 30 this? The key word is "exposure", which is followed by the though "what is this lunatic going to do next?"

Yeah its a great way to get the cops called and at worst a overly concerned parent to start a witch hunt, and if that's the headache you want feel free to make a fool of yourself wearing diaper in public view. Its no different then wearing a vulgar tshirt. You wanna guess how many times I got the cops called on me for wearing a tshirt with a nun masturbating with a

• Like 1

Other than it being wrong to subject others to your fetish, you'll likely get the cops called, and whether they arrest you depends more on their interpretation of public indecency than the law, and I'd bet money the booking officer calls a newspaper for shits and giggles, and it won't matter that you went a couple towns over.

I'd say it depends on the clothing you're wearing, like you can wear without showing that you're wearing, nothing with snap crotches, if you're the big in this scenario it can be easier to get away with a girl little who has genuine lolita styled dresses and wear. They're just cutesy dresses without the AB ideas for a lot of people and if you're bringing a dummy hide it. If you're going to bring a teddy bring one that at least looks like a surprise for one of you, or leave it in a bag. When people are around you or in eye/ear shot avoid pacifiers and anything to little like.
You should never force other people who could be uncomfortable or children to become involuntarily involved in your play. So if you're going to do it keep it subtle just out of respect for others. I mean I'll go out and prance around in a dip and lolita style dress with bows in my hair, but I follow a fashion trend that just happens to be cutesy and little girlish, no one knows and if I want to bring a teddy I bring one that fits in my bag and a small one. I think the only time it's vaguely obvious is when I go to toys shops. Then again I'm lucky in that I'm a very short baby face girl.
Even if it doesn't get a bad reception because lets face it a lot of people wont pay attention or wont say anything and carry on it's just respectful to others.
Also obviously diaper changes in public are a no.