LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DRONES!

3 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

Just curious. Are you planning to register your new quad when you get it? Or for repaid and the others who already have one, are you planning on registering yours as well?

Already registered.

Not sure what problems you had. I did it the first day (once they got it running in the afternoon) and got through it with no problem.

On ?1?/?7?/?2016 at 8:09 AM, Repaid1 said:

Just saw that the other day, however Parrot isn't doing really well in the UAV market presently, their last one had major issues and bombed pretty bad, but that thing looked sweet! :)

kool

30 minutes ago, Repaid1 said:

I'm not for real sure to be honest, but would assume it is to erase the flight path track line had you have that enabled in the Go App. There is a actual toggle within the app itself that does the same thing so I would assume that is just a shortcut to the command. I use the flight path overlay always so it's easy to set up the C2 button on the back to toggle map view to the front and just spin 180 and fly it right back on the original flight line had you get disoriented. However most times I just cheat and press RTH. Useing RTH allows the aircraft to fly itself, but still allows you to pan and tilt so you can get some great shots..like filming backwards and a cable cam type of shot :)

• 2 weeks later...