LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DRONES!

I think it would be a lot of fun too,....shooting them down that is. It's not about invasion of privacy or anything, I just want to shoot one down, I have some #8 bird shot that will rip one apart. If you do decide to get one, be very carefull where you fly it.

• Like 1

Just what we needed was more cameras everywhere recording what we are doing and taking pictures of us. How long until they start selling drones equipped with guns as well?

I am very uneasy on non-commercial (ie. using them for delivery) use of drones.

I already saw a video of a guy mounting a Glock to his quadcopter, I would shoot that down on site. Yes i love my guns, but I would NEVER give one to a robot, hasn't anyone seen the terminator? I also like R/C's, but I would never buy a quadcopter with a camera.

Then the flamethrower drone wouldn't interest anyone then :o Where it all goes will be based on how people use them, and we know how irresponsible the general public is. The big difference between past R/C flying and drones is that anyone can fly a drone and they are relatively cheap in comparison to R/C aircraft capable of carrying a similar load. I'll be in the market for one within the year. Thing is that for me, they have made my planned use nearly impossible even though a drone is the perfect tool for the job, saving time and hugely reducing on-the-job safety risks. I can see similar uses for other lines of work, but to do it legally requires a commercial license even though I will not be doing it for hire but using it only for myself. As is usual for anything the Government (especially Federal) gets involved in it is a stupid screwed up mess that will take years to sort out and in the end will not protect anyone from anything :bash:

The horses have already left the barn a long time and there is no way to round them back up again. No amount of regulation will work and much trouble looms from irresponsible use and irresponsible people wanting to do illegal things with and to drones such as "peeping tom spying" or randomly shooting at them. Get yours before sales are banned and enjoy them until they are banned from any non-governmental possession and use. Because of irresponsibility that day will come and it may not be as far away as you think it is :(

Bettypooh

How did I miss this topic, I have been flying UAV's for 25 years. And to call them Drones is at the most ignorant or leaning towards the Fear Mongering Media frenzy. To be a drone you must have totally autonomous flight. Now Granted in the last few months they have achieved programs for these that do allow these to fly as a Drone, but to the community of pilots that fly these, we simply know that the Media loves to use that word to scare the uninformed public, as the term "DRONE" immediately makes people think of military aircraft and war.

On 12/27/2015 at 6:38 AM, Elfking said:

Just what we needed was more cameras everywhere recording what we are doing and taking pictures of us. How long until they start selling drones equipped with guns as well?

I am very uneasy on non-commercial (ie. using them for delivery) use of drones.

I have heard of the police saying they might start using drones to detect crime, but I don't see how that is any different than a network of cameras or actual aircraft. Just be thankful you do not live in England where surveillance is really strong, oops, never mind.

Also, I can't wait till Amazon starts using drone delivery. If am working on my car and need a part or a special tool, I can get it in about an hour. Sounds convenient to me. Of course it will be expensive at first, but in a few years, that price will go down.

I too am learning to fly with a syma x8c. Relatively cheap, and hard to break. Don't bother getting an expensive one at first, you will break it.

I have to seriously caution against anyone shooting at a "drone" though. Especially in the suburbs. A lot of your bullets will miss, and those bullets will come back down. Quite possibly on someone.

Sorry missed your last couple of posts. There is quite a good forum for P3's over on RCGroups Major information and tips and tricks, bunch of good people that have been flying the P3 since it came out. I have only been flying mine since July but love it. I have yet to have a issue with it. Here is the link to the forum: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2384430