LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who still sleeps with a beloved teddy bear?

23 minutes ago, littlekat said:

he looks pretty foxy

I'm glad you said that, because that's what I thought when I got him - he's a Fox, but then I say a Red Panda.

The longest time I went without sleeping with at least one stuffed critter was three months, when I studied abroad and tried to quit cold-turkey. Even then, I slept with a bundled-up old t-shirt in place of a toy. There are a few who have really special meaning to me, who currently live at my parents' house, and whom I desperately requested to be rescued after the house caught fire while I was in Norway, but the ones I have at uni with me don't have particular significance. I currently sleep with all of Eevee's (the Pokemon) possible evolutions, and I've got a Fennekin and a little dragon beanie-baby near where my computer sits.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I do! Her name is Princess Melody!

• 4 weeks later...

I have always slept with my teddy Oscar. Actually he's Oscar the fifth, but still just as cuddly and lovable. You can just about see him in my avatar pic just above my right shoulder.

Maly.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've always slept with my teddy, I'm not sure how well I would sleep without it.  My partner does too - actually he has more stuffed animals than me! Though as far as I know he isn't into this lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...

Does not anyone here have DOLLIES, which are uniquely little girl, anymore?

• 8 months later...

I do have plenty of dollies  but only sleep with one them that i had from my childhood and she is  very dear  to me . But i also have  a cute  pink Teddy bear  to keep us both  company at night         

Oh and last count i had   i think  10   stuffed animals  on my bed  EVERY day  still counting   as the collection grows        

My most beloved teddy is my husband/ 'Daddy' Don. However, many years before I even met Don my family gave me an adorable Victoria koala named Eukie. I was 16 then. I have been sleeping with Eukie ever since then.

• 1 year later...