LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping with a bottle

waynecook52

I recently just bought a Munchkin “Latch” baby bottle.It says it is more like a breast and provides better latch for the infant and helps reduce colic. I was so excited when I got it home, I had to have a ba ba right away!:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:

I love going to bed with a warm bottle of milk - it really does a number on me.  On a few occasions, I've fallen fast asleep mid-feed, only to wake a few hours later with the bottle still in my mouth, but the milk cold.

I use toddler formula now.  It was a bit of an acquired taste, but I now look forward to each nightly feed.  It's so relaxing, tasty (vanilla-malted milkshake taste), and filling.  I often wet during my feed, get stomach pains, occasionally have a cry, and also suffer a bit of wind.  

I'd love to experience a milk coma (unless those sleeps with the bottle partly empty are such things), totally full on milk.

Wonderful experiences.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep a bottle warmer in my room.  It's an ambiance at night after a bath to be on the changing pad being put in a fresh diaper and pajamas for bed while hearing the bottle heat.  Then to be held while giving a bottle in my room with only a night light on.