LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension thoughts

I recently had a thought, briefly mentioned in the Idea Adoption Thread, but when Amazons get Littles from other dimensions, I've noticed it's always more civilized/modern day worlds.

It makes me wonder if they could get Littles from less modern/civilized dimensions, or otherwise worlds where humanity is in a rough enough place that being abducted and forced into diapers is an improvement. Imagine living in the middle ages, during the time of the Black Plague, and then suddenly being whisked a land of giants where everyone was healthy and clean, including yourself, and the price to pay was becoming a baby for those giants.

9 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

I recently had a thought, briefly mentioned in the Idea Adoption Thread, but when Amazons get Littles from other dimensions, I've noticed it's always more civilized/modern day worlds.

It makes me wonder if they could get Littles from less modern/civilized dimensions, or otherwise worlds where humanity is in a rough enough place that being abducted and forced into diapers is an improvement. Imagine living in the middle ages, during the time of the Black Plague, and then suddenly being whisked a land of giants where everyone was healthy and clean, including yourself, and the price to pay was becoming a baby for those giants.

That's a neat idea.  Closest I've seen to it was a rough draft about the DD invading a world that was effectively between World Wars 1 and 2.  Had a war story fee to it, obviously, told from the human/Little perspective.

• 1 year later...

So, I had a thought (also, had to really dig into the forums to find this thread because of how long it's been dormant!). Littles' small size and Amazons' overcharged maternal instincts combine to lead to Amazons babying and babifying Littles, right? So... If adult Littles trigger that to such a degree, how much stronger would the effect on Amazons be for kid Littles? Like, for a Little who's, say, 10 or 7 or 5 years old, wouldn't Amazons find them especially tiny and adorable and irresistibly diaperable?

(Apologies if I'm somehow coming off as creepy or the like without meaning to or realizing I'm doing so; that is not my intention here.)

10 hours ago, DKN117 said:

So, I had a thought (also, had to really dig into the forums to find this thread because of how long it's been dormant!). Littles' small size and Amazons' overcharged maternal instincts combine to lead to Amazons babying and babifying Littles, right? So... If adult Littles trigger that to such a degree, how much stronger would the effect on Amazons be for kid Littles? Like, for a Little who's, say, 10 or 7 or 5 years old, wouldn't Amazons find them especially tiny and adorable and irresistibly diaperable?

(Apologies if I'm somehow coming off as creepy or the like without meaning to or realizing I'm doing so; that is not my intention here.)

I suspect that they use every excuse they can to diaper them too. My new work touches lightly on that. I think you're unlikely to see too much of this being written just because it could come off as really creepy. A couple of authors have mentioned it as past in their characters and never growing up - Those Three Words - BabyStevie comes to mind. (And then his follow-up that sadly is incomplete)

My personal guess is that a lot of high schoolers and younger are in diapers at every good excuse. There's no way that Amazons suddenly start thinking only adults have potty problems!

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I suspect that they use every excuse they can to diaper them too. My new work touches lightly on that. I think you're unlikely to see too much of this being written just because it could come off as really creepy. A couple of authors have mentioned it as past in their characters and never growing up - Those Three Words - BabyStevie comes to mind. (And then his follow-up that sadly is incomplete)

My personal guess is that a lot of high schoolers and younger are in diapers at every good excuse. There's no way that Amazons suddenly start thinking only adults have potty problems!

Children of Littles are likely more shielded (not the same as sheltered) so exposure to such risk is likely limited. If we're taking the evolutionary/instinctual approach from Amazons, it's also possible that prepubescent Littles and such don't trigger quite the same response, much in the same way that baby dolls don't register as babies in part because of their size.  Also, seeing a child being cared for by their parent would likely cause all kinds of cognitive dissonance.

Then add in social conditioning:  Littles=babies is usually justified by "they can't take care of themselves".  When they're chrono kids, that's obvious, but because that applies to all minors at least from a social and legal standpoint it can be safely assumed that someone IS already taking care of them.

It doesn't have to be potty problems either, just the notion that there's something "not adult" about the Littles, and then everything else falls into place (or is forcibly shoved into place).

Some writers have addressed and added to this idea:  Like a Little who was Amazon adopted when she was eight because her parents died in a car crash.  Or a mother and daughter (both adults in this case) who were being nasty to each other and arguing and both end up diapered because younger still needed parenting, and older was clearly doing a shit job at it  (or so the Amazons justified).

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

Children of Littles are likely more shielded (not the same as sheltered) so exposure to such risk is likely limited. If we're taking the evolutionary/instinctual approach from Amazons, it's also possible that prepubescent Littles and such don't trigger quite the same response, much in the same way that baby dolls don't register as babies in part because of their size.  Also, seeing a child being cared for by their parent would likely cause all kinds of cognitive dissonance.

Then add in social conditioning:  Littles=babies is usually justified by "they can't take care of themselves".  When they're chrono kids, that's obvious, but because that applies to all minors at least from a social and legal standpoint it can be safely assumed that someone IS already taking care of them.

I think both of those would definitely be true. Well thought out there!

• Like 1
On 1/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, DKN117 said:

If we're taking my pet analogy, the way many people treat puppies/kittens is very similar to how they treat adult dogs/cats. With the exception of having lower expectations for good behavior in some cases - for example, I'm more strict about my dog following commands as an adult than I was when she was a puppy, because I know she knows what she should do and is capable of doing it.

58 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I haven't read many Diaper Dimension stories, but I've noticed that nearly everyone with any authority is at the minimum a self centered jerk. Even some of the Littles are just as bad.

So are there any "good" people in any of these stories?

In the original it was meant to be a place where all diaper stories were true, found accidentally by a character with a diaper fetish. So the characters tend to be a bit tropish, but then some authors (probably including myself) have taken that a bit far into the excessive. It really depends on the writer and the story.

11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I haven't read many Diaper Dimension stories, but I've noticed that nearly everyone with any authority is at the minimum a self centered jerk. Even some of the Littles are just as bad.

Yes. Usually in longer form stories where there's time to flesh out protagonists and antagonists.

13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Off the top of my head, "Exchanged" by BabySophia has good Amazons in it, and "Unfair" by Personalias.  There are other ones- I believe Ausdpr has written some gentle Diaper Dimension stories, but it was a while ago I've read 'em and can't remember the title. ? but they were good.  

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Off the top of my head, "Exchanged" by BabySophia has good Amazons in it, and "Unfair" by Personalias.  There are other ones- I believe Ausdpr has written some gentle Diaper Dimension stories, but it was a while ago I've read 'em and can't remember the title. ? but they were good.  

InkuHime has several characters in Chasing Emily like Chase that I would actually tend to say were on the neutral good side of things. The Games of Chance story has a couple, with her temporary nanny being one I would definitely put in that category. Ellie's Eye Opening Adventure has two couples that I would consider on the good side of things.

A Little Legal Issue, Wrong is Wrong, Students Pet, The Bureau, and Meredith also have some positive characters even though those works remain unfinished unfortunately.

I agree with Personalias though, it tends to be stories that are at least Novella in length that has characters that are positive in them. Writing a forced babying story in short form means you really don't have time to build up characters that can justify their behavior, or even temper their behavior in time for you to like the characters.

• Like 1

Something I have started to think about, partly because I am binging Attack on Titan right now, is the body temp difference between Littles and Amazons. Due to the differance in body sizes, the internal temp of an amazon is likely much much higher than that of a little. I think that is based off of an actual concept in nature, but I can't think of the exact name. Side note: My uploads will be resuming soon, work has been kicking my ass with deadlines

23 hours ago, superfunnel said:

is the body temp difference between Littles and Amazons. 

Square Cube Law, basically as you make something bigger its volume increases faster than its surface area. An amazon would have a harder time getting rid of heat because their increased volume generates more while their surface area is not large enough to dissipate it fast enough to prevent overheating and death..

Now, the diaper dimension is magic and you really don't have to worry about it, but if this thing concerns you then you need to give some thought as to how Amazons deal with their body heat. Maybe they sweat a lot and are covered with a mucous layer that is always evaporating and then need to drink the tears of littles to replenish their body fluids. Or their hair is a heat sink and they all have to wear their hair really long and if you can cut off their hair you can defeat them. Or maybe they just pant a lot.

If this kind of thing interests you watch Heaven's Design Team where they ask questions like, why can't we just make something bigger.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, InkuHime said:

Square Cube Law, basically as you make something bigger its volume increases faster than its surface area. An amazon would have a harder time getting rid of heat because their increased volume generates more while their surface area is not large enough to dissipate it fast enough to prevent overheating and death..

Now, the diaper dimension is magic and you really don't have to worry about it, but if this thing concerns you then you need to give some thought as to how Amazons deal with their body heat. Maybe they sweat a lot and are covered with a mucous layer that is always evaporating and then need to drink the tears of littles to replenish their body fluids. Or their hair is a heat sink and they all have to wear their hair really long and if you can cut off their hair you can defeat them. Or maybe they just pant a lot.

If this kind of thing interests you watch Heaven's Design Team where they ask questions like, why can't we just make something bigger.

So, this begs the question - what is HDT's explanation for elephants, for example?

8 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

So, this begs the question - what is HDT's explanation for elephants, for example?

They did that two weeks ago.

When scaling up a mammal for reasons, very strange reasons, they ran into heat issues. So their solutions, an elephant's wrinkly skin increases surface area, and those huge, flappy ears are heat sinks. So give your amazons huge flappy ears and your are golden.

• Like 1

Amazons condense a lot of energy into breastmilk which is highly potent and able to sustain a Little, and is also why they have such enormous breasts and a desire to recognize anything little as a baby.

Amazon men release their excess heat with a lot of manly, hypnotic breaths. Sometimes they find that a Little lying on their chest can provide the the extra weight of a workout and can really build up their heat release muscles. Hence they have a tendency to cuddle and hold, and to recognize anything little as a cuddle-able baby.