LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
WBDaddy

Diaper Dimension thoughts

92 posts in this topic

So, there are a few stories (including the two most recent 'big' stories, "Making the Best of It" and "Exchanged") where when an In-Betweener from 'our' world crosses over into the Diaper Dimension, generally they 'shrink' and/or become a Little. But what happens if a Little or an Amazon/Giant crosses through into our world? Do they grow/shrink into an equivalent-inbetweener?

Also, minor idea that has been bouncing around my head. Take three friends - a Little, and In-Betweener, and an Amazon/Giant. They're going to a Halloween costume party. The In-Betweener is going as a Minecraft Zombie, the Little is a Creeper, and the Amazon/Giant is going as an Enderman. Just a little funny thing that came to me while alternating between reading stories on this site and watching through AH's Minecraft Let's-Play videos...

8 hours ago, DKN117 said:

So, there are a few stories (including the two most recent 'big' stories, "Making the Best of It" and "Exchanged") where when an In-Betweener from 'our' world crosses over into the Diaper Dimension, generally they 'shrink' and/or become a Little. But what happens if a Little or an Amazon/Giant crosses through into our world? Do they grow/shrink into an equivalent-inbetweener?

Based on the original diaper dimension story, I'm decently sure that's exactly how it works.

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

Based on the original diaper dimension story, I'm decently sure that's exactly how it works.

That's my operating thought as well. I'm planning to explore a few more byproducts of the journey that were in the original story later on too. Most of the stories have focused on littles already there, so there hasn't really been a byplay between dimensions since the original work. I'm genuinely curious how far I can explore that in the future with Exchanged... Not wanting to say more there though. :)

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

I actually have plans on this one too!  We'll see if Sofia and I came to the same conclusion :)

It's not going to be a major feature of my story though.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I actually have plans on this one too!  We'll see if Sofia and I came to the same conclusion :)

Given how many other things we've been on the same wavelength on I'm not betting against it! I swear I feel like some days I should just post it all so I can make sure people don't think I'm copying you on things... :P

Curious where you'll take it too!

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Given how many other things we've been on the same wavelength on I'm not betting against it! I swear I feel like some days I should just post it all so I can make sure people don't think I'm copying you on things... :P

I don't think anyone thinks that - you said way at the beginning that you had 13 chapters written before I had 2!

I love that our stories are so similar and so different at the same time.  I am in the middle of writing part 31 on mine, so we're pretty close to being caught up to what I have.

And I said flat out that my story started by falling in love with your story, specifically the shopping scene :D

Given how many other things we've been on the same wavelength on I'm not betting against it! I swear I feel like some days I should just post it all so I can make sure people don't think I'm copying you on things... 

I for one wouldn't sweat it. Similar ideas but very different deliveries are fine to me. Mostly because I put more value in being unique than being original.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

And I said flat out that my story started by falling in love with your story, specifically the shopping scene :D

That's flattering, but your story definitely has a magnificent life of its own! (Though I will say collars bother me... hope that doesn't last too long now - I have a serious phobia of things around my neck!)

39 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

I for one wouldn't sweat it. Similar ideas but very different deliveries are fine to me. Mostly because I put more value in being unique than being original.

Glad to hear that! Of course we're guaranteed to run into some similar ideas just due to the dimension and what 'canon' has been laid down so far. I don't want to stray too far from the ideas that have already been established... even though there are a few tweaks here and there.

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

That's flattering, but your story definitely has a magnificent life of its own! (Though I will say collars bother me... hope that doesn't last too long now - I have a serious phobia of things around my neck!)

Aww, I'm sorry - I don't put too much focus on the collar until one specific part that I haven't written yet.  I have it in mind, but I haven't gone there yet.  I'll put a trigger warning for you at the top when I do.

I just finished reading your chapter 8!  I just wrote a scene with Kimmy in a sling carrier this morning, ha.  Thankfully before you posted!  I steered away from genetic modification and instead went with devices for some things to avoid being too similar :)

I'm afraid the collar part will get worse before it gets better.  Sorry :(

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.  I honestly never would have started writing mine if I hadn't been inspired by yours.  I love Exchanged to pieces.... I'll comment more there :D

At the risk of triggering, I'd had a thought of a collar that delivers a shock to a Little that speaks more than so many words at a time or says a word with three or more syllables as a means to enforce baby talk.

EDIT: if it's something you think might fit (and assuming you hadn't already thought of it), you're welcome to make use of it, Kimmy.

49 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

At the risk of triggering, I'd had a thought of a collar that delivers a shock to a Little that speaks more than so many words at a time or says a word with three or more syllables as a means to enforce baby talk.

EDIT: if it's something you think might fit (and assuming you hadn't already thought of it), you're welcome to make use of it, Kimmy.

Sweet summer child.  Although I am bright and sunny and my story is sweet and loving... my nerd brain goes to very dark places sometimes.

In Catalon, there is a Little with an implant.  The implant is designed to be a remote shock collar, push a button and the Little gets a zap.  However, this particular scientist has wired it into his Little's emotional centers.  If the Little feels sad or angry, they get a zap.  The result is honestly terrible.  This Little can only feel fear and happiness, sadness and anger bring pain, so they subconsciously avoid them.  The poor Little is very broken and their Amazon honestly can't tell. :(

I think that one's too dark, I think... I thought it up, but I don't know if that character will make it into the story, April might break if she found out.

Sweet summer child.  Although I am bright and sunny and my story is sweet and loving... my nerd brain goes to very dark places sometimes.

In Catalon, there is a Little with an implant.  The implant is designed to be a remote shock collar, push a button and the Little gets a zap.  However, this particular scientist has wired it into his Little's emotional centers.  If the Little feels sad or angry, they get a zap.  The result is honestly terrible.  This Little can only feel fear and happiness, sadness and anger bring pain, so they subconsciously avoid them.  The poor Little is very broken and their Amazon honestly can't tell.

I think that one's too dark, I think... I thought it up, but I don't know if that character will make it into the story, April might break if she found out.

Probably part of the nature of the setting. Littles are basically a slave race in their own way and that leads to the darker side of the brain by default. I confess to a fascinating with those kinds of stories from time to time, since I first saw Deborah Chester's "Alien Chronicles" trilogy.

One of my Little characters, Eloise, is the result of wondering about what someone would be like if they were essentially "born in captivity", with Eloise having been adopted as a very young child after being orphaned. She's fully indoctrinated to the Amazonian view of Littles to the point that an Amazon, regardless of their age relative to hers, is a "grown-up", with In-Betweeners being "big kids".

The flip side is she has a higher level of freedom compared to other Littles because her behavior is typically good since she has no adult mindset fighting everything the way most DD stories go. She can be trusted as much as an actual toddler, which is actually more than an adult Little would be.

Though it's been a while since I last posted an update to it, I'm planning my next chapter of Student's Pet to be told from that viewpoint.

Out of curiosity, where do the names Albion and Catalon come from? I named my own places after actual Amazons, real, fictional, or mythical.

1 hour ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Out of curiosity, where do the names Albion and Catalon come from? I named my own places after actual Amazons, real, fictional, or mythical.

Albion is a defunct name for the island of England.  It's been used many times in parallel worlds-type fiction to represent an alternate timeline Great Britain.  I forget the origin, but it's really old.  Catalon is just a truncated form of Catalonia, which is a region in Spain with its own culture that's actually pushing for independence from Spain itself.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Albion is a defunct name for the island of England.  It's been used many times in parallel worlds-type fiction to represent an alternate timeline Great Britain.  I forget the origin, but it's really old.  Catalon is just a truncated form of Catalonia, which is a region in Spain with its own culture that's actually pushing for independence from Spain itself.

I had a feeling about Catalonia. Mostly because, being honest, I only knew Catalan (as a language) was a thing because I named a Warcraft character of mine using the Catalan name of a Kinnikuman character.

I hadn't known about Albion, but looking at it and thinking about it, I do remember seeing it on one other place, The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher has a nation called Spire Albion, where the protagonists come from.

So, just for the hell of it I came up with a little snippet that I won't be making into a full story because A: this little snippet is all I've got, and B: it really wouldn't fit the kind of tone or themes this board's stories go for anyway:

---

Vanessa didn't know what to do. She finally had a Little to love and cherish, a small and shy girl named Lisa who came from that other world that was all In-Betweeners and had become a Little upon crossing over. She seemed kinda flighty, though, rather timid. Vanessa didn't know why; had something happened to Lisa back on her old world?

Then, something unexpected and horribly worrying had happened. There was one guy named Jim who worked at the office Vanessa worked with. He was a bit tall and skinny, even by Amazon standards, and kinda pale due to no fault of his own, but he was kind and always dressed stylish, had this nice black suite with a red tie. Due to personal preference, he kept his head shaved.

...When Lisa first saw him, she freaked the hell out. The pacifier in her mouth was probably the only thing that kept her from screaming, a flash of blind terror in her eyes that frightened Vanessa and broke her heart. Confused and ashamed, Jim had quickly made himself scarce.

Now, night had fallen, and Lisa had gone to sleep in her crib. As she waited for the microwave to finish heating her snack, Vanessa stood up from the kitchen chair, gazing wistfully out at the dark street outside her suburban home... and thought she saw something. At first she thought it was Jim, just... standing there in the shadows, but upon closer inspection it looked like someone else - tall, skinny, wearing that kind of fancy suit like he always wore, though with a few subtle differences; his arms looked rather long, almost disproportionate, though it was difficult for her to make out details. For some reason, Vanessa felt a little chill down her spine. Why was this man, his head hidden in the shadows, just standing outside... looking at her house from across the street.

Then, the streetlight nearby, known for being finicky and in need of repairs, flickered on. Vanessa's eyes widened as, for a moment, she saw the man completely. She continued to stare in creeped-out disbelief, feeling a strange instinctive unease, before the microwave beeped, causing her to turn to look at it, slightly startled. When she looked back out the window, the figure was gone. Vanessa felt confusion and unease, her heart-rate sped up, as she remembered what she saw.

The man had no face.

----

(Next Post I'll make here will be related to world-building; I just wanted to try making this one)

So, Slender man?

Sorry about that last thing. Anyway, what I have in mind now is... well, call it a thought exercise that you guys can offer feedback or additions to. Imagine one of those civilization-managing games, set in the Diaper Dimension. You control one nation, and you get to decide what to focus on, whether to be pro-Littles' Rights or anti-, how to go about forming alliances with other nations via defense pacts or trade networks or the like (or, if you're that type of player, subverting or conquering other nations instead), all sorts of stuff. The game would keep track of every major nation's relationship/opinion with every other one (including yours), with the rating changing depending on that nation's actions, laws, and so forth - being pro-Little Rights would improve your relationship with some countries but sour it with others, for instance, while offering relief aid after a natural disaster or the like will generally cause an increase in good will; in addition, sometimes you can decrease one country's rating by doing things to help a country they're not on good terms with, and if go the tyrant route you can alienate a lot of the 'lighter' nations.

It would be color-coded:
GREEN: Friendly/Allied - just as it sounds like, you're on good terms with them, maybe have an official politico-military and trade alliance, and whatnot; expect a healthy mutual trade network and reciprocal tourism
BLUE: Neutral - they don't really have any opinion of you one way or the other
YELLOW: Cautious/Negative - they've got their eye on you, they will treat you coldly or with blatant suspicion
ORANGE: Hostile - they do not like you; forget about any trade or tourism agreements with this nation; they may be waiting for an excuse to attack you, or (more likely) are nervously waiting for you to do so to them; IN ADDITION, this (if not Yellow; I haven't decided) may represent scornful disdain or the like instead - "those bleeding-heart Little-lovers" or "those backwards barbarians" or "those arrogant tyrants who treat anyone smaller than them as second-classers or pets"
RED: Enemy - you generally only see this in the event of open war; expect a shoot-on-sight response if you get anywhere near their territory

As said, this would not only reflect your nation's relationship with the others; there would also be a chart or list or whatever that uses these colors to show every non-player country's opinion of every other one. Just as how your various actions can affect the other nations' opinion of and relationship with you, so can actions and events in NPC nations affect their relations with others; these actions and events can be random-generated, or you can spur them into happening (directly, indirectly, or even through unintentional influence like "Hey, those guys are doing something that looks nice; let's do it, too")

There could be a percentage bar or the like showing the degree of rights and freedoms and well-treatedness of Littles in your country; a theoretical 90-100% rating would basically mean equality and respect and the like, while a 0-10% would be... well, basically like Catalon from BBY-Kimmy's story (who I kinda had the idea of being one of the game's nations, actually). Going up or down on this scale as you choose will generally improve your standings with like-minded countries but sour your relations with opposing-viewpoint ones.

There would be one curiosity, though; in most cases, when you look at the chart that shows international relations, you can find the listed country on the world map. But there's one nation that doesn't initially appear on the map, but their relation/opinion of the other nations is there to see despite them not having any contact to speak of. This nation's default opinion rating seems to be Yellow, nervously cautious of even apparent pro-Little nations, while any nation with 'neutral' or anti-Little leanings gets a solid Orange (Catalon is damn near Red even though they've never met). This mystery country's location and other stats can only be revealed in two ways: they will (cautiously) reach out to you if your Littles' Rights rating gets above about 85%, or you can discover them if you invest enough resources into discovery (long-range boats, airplanes, satellites, or something) and happen to scan a particular section of the ocean; in either event, the nation then appears on the map for all other nations to see as well as yours.

This island nation (big island, though, lots of valuable natural resources and space for plenty of people), deliberately separate from other nations and getting what external supplies they need via carefully-chosen, anonymous trade and delivery networks, is composed entirely of Littles and In-Betweeners; in fact, Amazons are expressly forbidden from setting foot within their territory. It is a culture of Littles and sympathetic/like-minded In-Betweeners who are deeply distrustful of and paranoid towards all Amazons, due to the whole babification, objectification, humiliation kinda stuff. Even nations that are apparently pro-Little are treated with caution and distrust, while anti-Little nations like Catalon are viewed with fear and hatred. This nation theoretically has some valuable resources in abundance that a trade partner could really benefit from, as well as a high tourism-attracting natural beauty rating, though as stated there isn't any tourism at first.

One thing they have going for them, though, is a result of their paranoia towards the outside world of Amazons: this mysterious little secluded nation has potentially the highest Military rating in the entire game. They have the mentality of switching into 'fortress mode' at the slightest sign of trouble, and are ready to do so at a moment's notice; automated defenses of all sorts (cyber-defense, mounted heavy anti-air/anti-ship autoguns, drone attack craft, etc.), a superbly-trained and -equipped military (with every able-bodied citizen going through at least basic training) with very high military tech level (their exosuits can give a Little enough strength to deal fatal damage to an Amazon with a single well-placed punch, and their vehicles, ships, & planes of war can outmatch nearly anything else).

If you manage to gain their trust (arguably one of the hardest things to do in the whole game), you can end up with a formidable ally, along with a thriving trade relationship that both parties can benefit from massively. However, if you go the anti-Little route and decide for whatever reason to attack and conquer & 'babify' them (remember, you can invade and take over other nations if you want to go that way), you are in for the toughest fight in the game; they will fight like demons for every scrap of ground, generally committing suicide to avoid capture, and actually have a chance to bleed you dry if your Military rating isn't high enough. And if you do manage to defeat them, you're in for one final, very nasty surprise: in the event of total defeat, of imminent 'mass-babification' by those evil Amazons, they have a series of strategically-placed, high-yield thermonuclear warheads dotted across the island; in gameplay, you are unable to detect or disarm them, so if you militarily defeat this nation totally they WILL go off. These are the ultimate suicide bombs, meant to protect the otherwise-unsavable citizens & soldiers of this nation from the threat of being 'destroyed in a way worse than death' by wiping them all out... and killing any and all invading forces still on the island as well. Needless to say, this will not only take a big chunk out of your resources, but it will guarantee that all but the most anti-Little of NPC nations will suffer a huge relationship loss (Blues and even some Greens could go to Yellow or Orange as a result, and it could trigger Oranges to go Red).

Would anyone like to add to this idea? Come up with additional parameters? Come up with or introduce names and stats for some NPC nations? And, if it were in a proper story, what might the other nations' reactions be to the 'no-Amazons' nation I described? How might the people of, say, Catalon react to knowing there was an island nation of Littles and In-Betweeners who fear and hate Amazons to a paranoid degree, and have such a stupidly advanced military that if they ever got in a fight (regardless of who started it) it could cause significant damage?