LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension thoughts

So, there are a few stories (including the two most recent 'big' stories, "Making the Best of It" and "Exchanged") where when an In-Betweener from 'our' world crosses over into the Diaper Dimension, generally they 'shrink' and/or become a Little. But what happens if a Little or an Amazon/Giant crosses through into our world? Do they grow/shrink into an equivalent-inbetweener?

8 hours ago, DKN117 said:

So, there are a few stories (including the two most recent 'big' stories, "Making the Best of It" and "Exchanged") where when an In-Betweener from 'our' world crosses over into the Diaper Dimension, generally they 'shrink' and/or become a Little. But what happens if a Little or an Amazon/Giant crosses through into our world? Do they grow/shrink into an equivalent-inbetweener?

Based on the original diaper dimension story, I'm decently sure that's exactly how it works.

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Given how many other things we've been on the same wavelength on I'm not betting against it! I swear I feel like some days I should just post it all so I can make sure people don't think I'm copying you on things...

Given how many other things we've been on the same wavelength on I'm not betting against it! I swear I feel like some days I should just post it all so I can make sure people don't think I'm copying you on things...
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

And I said flat out that my story started by falling in love with your story, specifically the shopping scene :D

That's flattering, but your story definitely has a magnificent life of its own! (Though I will say collars bother me... hope that doesn't last too long now - I have a serious phobia of things around my neck!)

39 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

I for one wouldn't sweat it. Similar ideas but very different deliveries are fine to me. Mostly because I put more value in being unique than being original.

Glad to hear that! Of course we're guaranteed to run into some similar ideas just due to the dimension and what 'canon' has been laid down so far. I don't want to stray too far from the ideas that have already been established... even though there are a few tweaks here and there.

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

That's flattering, but your story definitely has a magnificent life of its own! (Though I will say collars bother me... hope that doesn't last too long now - I have a serious phobia of things around my neck!)

Aww, I'm sorry - I don't put too much focus on the collar until one specific part that I haven't written yet.

At the risk of triggering, I'd had a thought of a collar that delivers a shock to a Little that speaks more than so many words at a time or says a word with three or more syllables as a means to enforce baby talk.

49 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

At the risk of triggering, I'd had a thought of a collar that delivers a shock to a Little that speaks more than so many words at a time or says a word with three or more syllables as a means to enforce baby talk.

1 hour ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Out of curiosity, where do the names Albion and Catalon come from? I named my own places after actual Amazons, real, fictional, or mythical.

Albion is a defunct name for the island of England.

So, just for the hell of it I came up with a little snippet that I won't be making into a full story because A: this little snippet is all I've got, and B: it really wouldn't fit the kind of tone or themes this board's stories go for anyway:

Sorry about that last thing. Anyway, what I have in mind now is... well, call it a thought exercise that you guys can offer feedback or additions to. Imagine one of those civilization-managing games, set in the Diaper Dimension. You control one nation, and you get to decide what to focus on, whether to be pro-Littles' Rights or anti-, how to go about forming alliances with other nations via defense pacts or trade networks or the like (or, if you're that type of player, subverting or conquering other nations instead), all sorts of stuff. The game would keep track of every major nation's relationship/opinion with every other one (including yours), with the rating changing depending on that nation's actions, laws, and so forth - being pro-Little Rights would improve your relationship with some countries but sour it with others, for instance, while offering relief aid after a natural disaster or the like will generally cause an increase in good will; in addition, sometimes you can decrease one country's rating by doing things to help a country they're not on good terms with, and if go the tyrant route you can alienate a lot of the 'lighter' nations.

It would be color-coded:
GREEN: Friendly/Allied - just as it sounds like, you're on good terms with them, maybe have an official politico-military and trade alliance, and whatnot; expect a healthy mutual trade network and reciprocal tourism
BLUE: Neutral - they don't really have any opinion of you one way or the other
YELLOW: Cautious/Negative - they've got their eye on you, they will treat you coldly or with blatant suspicion
ORANGE: Hostile - they do not like you; forget about any trade or tourism agreements with this nation; they may be waiting for an excuse to attack you, or (more likely) are nervously waiting for you to do so to them; IN ADDITION, this (if not Yellow; I haven't decided) may represent scornful disdain or the like instead - "those bleeding-heart Little-lovers" or "those backwards barbarians" or "those arrogant tyrants who treat anyone smaller than them as second-classers or pets"
RED: Enemy - you generally only see this in the event of open war; expect a shoot-on-sight response if you get anywhere near their territory

As said, this would not only reflect your nation's relationship with the others; there would also be a chart or list or whatever that uses these colors to show every non-player country's opinion of every other one. Just as how your various actions can affect the other nations' opinion of and relationship with you, so can actions and events in NPC nations affect their relations with others; these actions and events can be random-generated, or you can spur them into happening (directly, indirectly, or even through unintentional influence like "Hey, those guys are doing something that looks nice; let's do it, too")

There could be a percentage bar or the like showing the degree of rights and freedoms and well-treatedness of Littles in your country; a theoretical 90-100% rating would basically mean equality and respect and the like, while a 0-10% would be... well, basically like Catalon from BBY-Kimmy's story (who I kinda had the idea of being one of the game's nations, actually). Going up or down on this scale as you choose will generally improve your standings with like-minded countries but sour your relations with opposing-viewpoint ones.

There would be one curiosity, though; in most cases, when you look at the chart that shows international relations, you can find the listed country on the world map. But there's one nation that doesn't initially appear on the map, but their relation/opinion of the other nations is there to see despite them not having any contact to speak of. This nation's default opinion rating seems to be Yellow, nervously cautious of even apparent pro-Little nations, while any nation with 'neutral' or anti-Little leanings gets a solid Orange (Catalon is damn near Red even though they've never met). This mystery country's location and other stats can only be revealed in two ways: they will (cautiously) reach out to you if your Littles' Rights rating gets above about 85%, or you can discover them if you invest enough resources into discovery (long-range boats, airplanes, satellites, or something) and happen to scan a particular section of the ocean; in either event, the nation then appears on the map for all other nations to see as well as yours.

This island nation (big island, though, lots of valuable natural resources and space for plenty of people), deliberately separate from other nations and getting what external supplies they need via carefully-chosen, anonymous trade and delivery networks, is composed entirely of Littles and In-Betweeners; in fact, Amazons are expressly forbidden from setting foot within their territory. It is a culture of Littles and sympathetic/like-minded In-Betweeners who are deeply distrustful of and paranoid towards all Amazons, due to the whole babification, objectification, humiliation kinda stuff. Even nations that are apparently pro-Little are treated with caution and distrust, while anti-Little nations like Catalon are viewed with fear and hatred. This nation theoretically has some valuable resources in abundance that a trade partner could really benefit from, as well as a high tourism-attracting natural beauty rating, though as stated there isn't any tourism at first.

One thing they have going for them, though, is a result of their paranoia towards the outside world of Amazons: this mysterious little secluded nation has potentially the highest Military rating in the entire game. They have the mentality of switching into 'fortress mode' at the slightest sign of trouble, and are ready to do so at a moment's notice; automated defenses of all sorts (cyber-defense, mounted heavy anti-air/anti-ship autoguns, drone attack craft, etc.), a superbly-trained and -equipped military (with every able-bodied citizen going through at least basic training) with very high military tech level (their exosuits can give a Little enough strength to deal fatal damage to an Amazon with a single well-placed punch, and their vehicles, ships, & planes of war can outmatch nearly anything else).

If you manage to gain their trust (arguably one of the hardest things to do in the whole game), you can end up with a formidable ally, along with a thriving trade relationship that both parties can benefit from massively. However, if you go the anti-Little route and decide for whatever reason to attack and conquer & 'babify' them (remember, you can invade and take over other nations if you want to go that way), you are in for the toughest fight in the game; they will fight like demons for every scrap of ground, generally committing suicide to avoid capture, and actually have a chance to bleed you dry if your Military rating isn't high enough. And if you do manage to defeat them, you're in for one final, very nasty surprise: in the event of total defeat, of imminent 'mass-babification' by those evil Amazons, they have a series of strategically-placed, high-yield thermonuclear warheads dotted across the island; in gameplay, you are unable to detect or disarm them, so if you militarily defeat this nation totally they WILL go off. These are the ultimate suicide bombs, meant to protect the otherwise-unsavable citizens & soldiers of this nation from the threat of being 'destroyed in a way worse than death' by wiping them all out... and killing any and all invading forces still on the island as well. Needless to say, this will not only take a big chunk out of your resources, but it will guarantee that all but the most anti-Little of NPC nations will suffer a huge relationship loss (Blues and even some Greens could go to Yellow or Orange as a result, and it could trigger Oranges to go Red).

• 11 months later...

So, silly little (ha, ha) idea that popped into my head. I don't know if anybody might wanna draw it or whatever...

We've got seven girls/women, all of different sizes. We've got Mary, a very small Little, who likes to dress in a red shirt & skirt combo. There's Katie, a somewhat bigger Little (a bit under 5' maybe), who has her favorite orange jacket. Gina, who's about 5'6", likes to wear this one yellow sundress. Francine, a 'short' In-Betweener a little over 6', who often wears a yellowish-white hairband; Anna, a taller In-Betweener who has a white top she's fond of; Breanne, an 'average' Amazon woman rarely seen without her bluish-white handbag; and Olivia, a rather tall Amazon wears a vibrant blue dress. They each go through life at their own differing paces, with the Littles more easygoing and passive than the more active, life-in-the-fast-lane Amazons while the In-Betweeners are, well, in-between, yet they still all have things in common that bond them together.

...Do you get it? ;)

• 4 months later...

Regarding captive Littles reproducing, I imagine a system kind of like how we treat reproduction in pets. Most Littles are not allowed to reproduce, possibly even sterilized to prevent it (would also help keep them babyish-looking), but certain Amazons breed their Littles. Including some who just don't bother to prevent it (like those people who don't spay/neuter pets), some who are hobbyists carefully breeding for specific traits in as kind a way as possible, and some running the Little equivalent of puppy mills where Littles are forcibly bred in horrible conditions.

Maybe some of the quirks of Littles are the result of these selective breeding practices. They may have been bred for docility or lower intelligence, poorer bladder control, bred to be smaller or larger, bred to look pretty or childish, etc. There may even be distinct breeds bred for unique traits.

• 2 months later...

So, calculations regarding Amazon sizes vs. our/Littles' sizes. I will use my own height - 5 foot, 9 inches - to demonstrate.

First off, the Amazon size that I generally see in most stories - their 10 feet tall is our 6 feet tall. With this:

To find out how small you appear to an Amazon, multiply your height by 0.6, or 3/5; I'm 5'9", so I would be the equiv of ~41.4 inches (~3'5.4"), the size of an Amazon 4-year-old or so

To find out how tall you would be as an Amazon, multiply your height by 5/3, or 1.6 (well, actually by 1.666666...); I would be 115 inches (9'7")

Second, the Amazon size seen in Superfunnel's works - Amazons' 15 feet in height is our 6 feet. With this:

To find out how small you appear to a Superfunnel Amazon, multiply your height by 0.4, or 2/5; I would be equiv to 27.6 inches (2'3.6") - about the size of an Amazon 8-month-old

To find out how tall you would be as an SF Amazon, multiply your height by 5/2, or 2.5; I would be 172.5 in. (14'4.5")

Lastly, if you wanna go for a point in-between those two scales, then (10 & 15, 11 & 14, 12 & 13...) their 12.5 feet is our 6. With this:

To find out how small you appear to this scale of Amazon, multiply your height by 12/25 (0.48); I would be equiv to 33.12 in. (2'9.12") - around the size of an Amazon 20-month-old

To find out how tall you would be as an Amazon, multiply your height by 25/12 (2.083333...); I would be 143 & 3/4 in. (11' 11.75")

Fair warning that math is NOT my strong suit; if anybody more math-inclined than me wants to correct any errors I've made, please feel free to.

1 hour ago, DKN117 said:

Fair warning that math is NOT my strong suit; if anybody more math-inclined than me wants to correct any errors I've made, please feel free to.

In Exchanged I've used this to keep track of it for me. I get the math being a pain, this also gets to a point where I have realistic growth curves. Green numbers on the outside are Amazon size and the Blue would be 'little' or normal size.

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

Your chart goes off the assumption that Littles are of the same height as people from our dimension. Going off the original story, they're a foot or two below us in height. I simply assumed that in-betweeners would be closer to the height of people from our dimension. Also another thing mentioned in the original I never seen gone into anymore is the smaller bladder causing them to go pee more often. Which, besides being biologically unsound unless they're ingesting Amazonian levels of fluid, is something I'm assuming we're sweeping under the rug. Everybody's metabolism is different, but even among our own dimension, someone that weights 90 lbs can't eat as much as someone who's 250 lbs as often. Leptin deficiencies aside, they'd probably feel like they're little tummies are going to explode. 

Another point to consider as well with the growth and height chart, size can influence live expectancy, more cells mean more chances for errors. So Amazons would probably actually have a lower life expectancy than Littles or In-betweeners. With technology and research probably focused towards more of extending Amazonian life, and Littles likely having a lower priority, it doesn't seem impossible though that the Amazons would be very long-lived. We've already seen that their technology far surpasses our own especially in biology with abilities to augment, change and even morph bodies into whatever they choose. The ability to turn an Amazon into a Little, to anatomically and physiologically change sexes at, very expensive, whim, and far greater understanding of neuroscience. Does it ever covered if Littles get chipped, because that seems incredibly plausible as well. (Totally isn't asking for personal reasons....)

On 11/23/2018 at 2:26 PM, Alicethefoxlet said:

Your chart goes off the assumption that Littles are of the same height as people from our dimension. Going off the original story, they're a foot or two below us in height. I simply assumed that in-betweeners would be closer to the height of people from our dimension. Also another thing mentioned in the original I never seen gone into anymore is the smaller bladder causing them to go pee more often. Which, besides being biologically unsound unless they're ingesting Amazonian levels of fluid, is something I'm assuming we're sweeping under the rug. Everybody's metabolism is different, but even among our own dimension, someone that weights 90 lbs can't eat as much as someone who's 250 lbs as often. Leptin deficiencies aside, they'd probably feel like they're little tummies are going to explode. 

Another point to consider as well with the growth and height chart, size can influence live expectancy, more cells mean more chances for errors. So Amazons would probably actually have a lower life expectancy than Littles or In-betweeners. With technology and research probably focused towards more of extending Amazonian life, and Littles likely having a lower priority, it doesn't seem impossible though that the Amazons would be very long-lived. We've already seen that their technology far surpasses our own especially in biology with abilities to augment, change and even morph bodies into whatever they choose. The ability to turn an Amazon into a Little, to anatomically and physiologically change sexes at, very expensive, whim, and far greater understanding of neuroscience. Does it ever covered if Littles get chipped, because that seems incredibly plausible as well. (Totally isn't asking for personal reasons....)

I think they actually chipped both Kimmy and Stacy in "Exchanged" and "Best of It"

• 2 months later...

I had this thought a few days ago, and I hope one day to incorporate it into some gratuitous, idealised, narcissistic self insert into the DD I plan to commission. Cause seeing yourself in a story, and having someone write about you in your favourite universe is almost as wonderful as actually getting to be there. Anyway, sidetrack aside. My thought:

• The modern era is having subtle movements. One of them is a huge shift in animal rights, and the movement from Pets to Companion Animals. In other words, Animals that simply live with you to recognising them as members of your family. The “millennials” of the Amazon world would have much the same view of Littles. Even if you don’t view them as adults, they’re still people, toddlers and infants you are adopting into your family. 
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 5:28 PM, Alicethefoxlet said:

I had this thought a few days ago, and I hope one day to incorporate it into some gratuitous, idealised, narcissistic self insert into the DD I plan to commission. Cause seeing yourself in a story, and having someone write about you in your favourite universe is almost as wonderful as actually getting to be there. Anyway, sidetrack aside. My thought:

• The modern era is having subtle movements. One of them is a huge shift in animal rights, and the movement from Pets to Companion Animals. In other words, Animals that simply live with you to recognising them as members of your family. The “millennials” of the Amazon world would have much the same view of Littles. Even if you don’t view them as adults, they’re still people, toddlers and infants you are adopting into your family. 

I think there's tremendous variation across the dimension. Some stories are set in or include places that don't even see littles as pets. The way they just kidnap off the street, it's not like taking home a stray. It's like finding a gold nugget and coveting it.

But I do like the parallel you draw, and I think there are places in the dimension just like that, as in the one I placed my story in: