LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension thoughts

I'll take a look at those and went ahead and got the Kindle version of the originally story (May as well support the author).

I mostly meant "born in captivity" as a figure of speech, though that can potentially be what a Little born in an amazon household ultimately counts as.

• 6 months later...

Hey WBDaddy, on page 1 of this thread you posted an extrapolated average height of Giant babies & toddlers, showing how that probably influenced how Giants see Littles. Could you (or someone else reading this) maybe extend it up to 10-13 yrs. old, maybe make it easier to see how Giants might see 'tall' Littles and most In-Betweeners?

2 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Hey WBDaddy, on page 1 of this thread you posted an extrapolated average height of Giant babies & toddlers, showing how that probably influenced how Giants see Littles. Could you (or someone else reading this) maybe extend it up to 10-13 yrs. old, maybe make it easier to see how Giants might see 'tall' Littles and most In-Betweeners?

I'm absolutely horrid at math... I'm the guy who tried my absolute best and studied and everything but still got a D in college-level Intermediate Algebra; that's how bad at math I am.

Anyone else wanna try figuring it out? Or at least giving me a formula to plug numbers from a height/growth chart into (by formula I mean, like, "Z = X divided by W times Y", that kinda stuff they give you in textbooks...) to get the answers I seek?

On 12/24/2015 at 1:00 PM, WBDaddy said:

Well, from what Ausdpr and I discussed privately, Littles are actually smaller (4'-4'6" on average) than normal humans.

I'd say that it's not really a scientifically rigid setting, since it's the place found in the infinite multiverse where all the dirty ABDL stories read by a character named Alisa happened to be true at once, all shoving up against each other, it that helps ebb your confusion. Each author presents a different version.

• 1 month later...

This was posted by ausdpr recently in the "maintain a DD Archive" thread and offers an idea of perspective of Amazons and In-Betweeners.

Also, just now had a question I thought of and wanted to share: Amazons in the Diaper Dimension generally believe Littles, and to a lesser extent In-Betweeners, are incapable of functioning on an adult level, hence the childish treatment. My question to you: Are they right?

In your opinion, are Littles in the Diaper Dimension actively deluding themselves with dreams of adulthood that, in reality, they can't handle? Or are Amazons so hardwired to see Littles in this way it never for a moment occurs to most that they are adults in every way except height?

Not sure where I stand yet. I like the idea of playing with the ambiguity though. In Student's Pet, a running theme for the Little protagonist is that she knew ending up in diapers was inevitable, but that's just because that's what Amazons do to Littles, right? Now, maybe not.

• 2 months later...

Couple things have me thinking regarding Amazon reactions to things.

First, in the story/timelines where knowledge of 'our' world is known, I wonder what the Amazons (as well as the Littles and In-Betweeners) think of there being a world where all humans are In-Betweeners, where the other two races apparently don't even exist?

Second, I wonder how Amazons view, react to, and treat In-Betweener children. An I.B. boy or girl 8-11 years of age will be in the same size range as adult Littles and therefore Amazon babies & toddlers; how would this color Amazons' perceptions of them, how they react and treat them? Might there be some Amazon babysitters hired by I.B. parents who take 'baby-sitting' rather literally?

Maybe they view Amazon-less dimensions in much the same way that they view places, like islands countries iirc, where Littles live without any Amazons at all. A curiosity to be sure, and a place where potential adoptees might come from, but not much more than that.

9 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Regardless of the tale or the tiny differences and similarities from writer to writer, Amazons as a whole, seem to be arrogant and self-assured that they know best.

And possess a maternal instinct bigger than they themselves. Be it a controlling "smother" or a loving "mommy", that's a particular constant in a lot of amazons.

27 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

And possess a maternal instinct bigger than they themselves. Be it a controlling "smother" or a loving "mommy", that's a particular constant in a lot of amazons.

Yeah, I can see that.

Here's a couple thoughts that I'm not sure have come up:

Is Amazon society female dominated? It seems like it should be on the surface. The name Amazon alone is a clue, and it certainly explains why society has no qualms about allowing Amazons' parental instincts to run so free they can up and take a Little off and baby them. If so, what roles do men have in society vs the women?

Do Amazons have a low birth rate? That would justify, for a given definition of justify, their babying of Littles to satisfy the motherly feelings they can't easily pour on to their actual children. Alternatively, in that situation would they actually breed like rabbits without Littles to curb the need?

1 minute ago, Personalias said:

Hehehe...so the Diaper Dimension is on the back of 4 giant diapered elephants on the back of a giant diapered turtle...That's an image right there.

A corollary Theory of Narrative Casuality is that anything that can be conceived to exist must at some point exist, no matter how patently absurd.