LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension thoughts

Are they freed? They are the amalgamation of diaper stories, which often involve unhappily ever afters ;). There's being physically regressed and starting again, immortality serums, etc... The dimension's creator already has regression and magic established, after all.

What I meant was that while Littles 15 to 25 would be irresistibly cute, ages 26-35 tolerably so, ages 36-45 only so to semi-blind Amazons and anything above 45 being plainly ridiculous. So how long would a little be kept captive, given that Amazons do age as well? And what happens to Littles too old to be cute or to those whose careers grow too old? Of course there will be many freed Littles who have been "brought up" by Amazons! And just for those eugenetic reasons as well as inherent amazonian decency of the kind that makes them adopt Littles in the first place, such Freed Littles would be set up in conditions much better than the average non-adopted Little could ever aspire at as well as encouraged to marry and breed more cute Littles for Amazons to adopt. There probably even would be matings if not downright deliberate breeding done by/with captive Littles, especially those who have been permanently regressed - "Aww Agnes, aren't our babies just too cute for words making out in the bathtub like they do!"

Well it was established in the original story that amazons and littles marry and can have little children, not all littles are regressed by any means. Even those that are though, they can be physically regressed and start again, given immortality serums/treatments as in some stories (who knows, maybe the world has been in a static state for hundreds of years), etc. It's an amalgamation of diaper stories, and Princess drew pretty heavily on the tech / complete biological changes ones (though I don't think she added magic until the Sierra Christmas story, but the world's general bias against some characters having a fair chance of staying out of diapers, as Alisa experienced when changing sizes, seems like a type of magic).

6 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That is a delightfully twisted thought...

Feel free to use it! I'm sure neither InkyHume nor TainCadioch will deny you permission to use Em-Em and Eckhart if you ask nicely. Now, if you could write it in 2nd person from the point of view of Chase Morgan, you're on to a winner here! :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Zinaya said:

Feel free to use it! I'm sure neither InkyHume nor TainCadioch will deny you permission to use Em-Em and Eckhart if you ask nicely. Now, if you could write it in 2nd person from the point of view of Chase Morgan, you're on to a winner here! :rolleyes:

Oh, and let's not forget the needful cameo appearance by Alisa and a Press Release on the matter by CAMOL. ;)

Make sure you check with Princess for using Alisa, the conditions for using the universe were not using her characters. Last time we saw Alisa, she was back on Earth, or at least what she presumed was Earth, though Princess did have some ideas for a sequel.

15 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Make sure you check with Princess for using Alisa, the conditions for using the universe were not using her characters. Last time we saw Alisa, she was back on Earth, or at least what she presumed was Earth, though Princess did have some ideas for a sequel.

That was humor, sir.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm just a bit of a lurker, but I got to say that when I was watching Zootopia, that just released today, it had the fan of the diaper dimension inside me reeling because the world they establish in Zootopia is just a smidge or two off from the diaper dimension world.

While it doesn't have any implicit little kidnapping and stuff like that, it does have littler characters in size coexisting with much larger characters. The world has buildings, sections, and technology that accommodates all sizes. At one point, the fox main character is working with another smaller animal in a hustle, where the smaller one pretends to be a baby to fool the people around him. There's even a line that says, "You really rocked that diaper."

I implore anyone who is kind of a fan of this genre of diaper stories, to try and use Zootopia as a visual inspiration on what the scale is like in the diaper dimension.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a thought I had... I'm thinking of a couple characters, and wondering if they might actually count as Littles, or at least if they're small enough that they'd be mistaken for / viewed as Littles if they ever ended up in the DD-verse: Nonon from Kill La Kill, and Neo from RWBY. Thoughts?

I think it's more that people would get converted, since the heights given (which ranges per author) tend to suggest that littles are like the short mistaken-for-child protagonists in stories, whereas amazons are genuinely huge.

12 minutes ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Affirmative; I agree

That was the original thought. But some writers prefer the thought of "ausdpr" because it is difficult to think of a reason for dimensional trip.

I am not sure what you mean by "ausdpr" but I agree that dispensing with the interdimensional angle is good. I am talking about the reader, who would relate to the littles of the diaper dimension and not the amazons.

25 minutes ago, erevu said:

I am not sure what you mean by "ausdpr" but I agree that dispensing with the interdimensional angle is good. I am talking about the reader, who would relate to the littles of the diaper dimension and not the amazons.

Johnmadixsmith, barias wrote stories about the "Planet of the giants." A lot like "Diaper Dimension" universe. But with some differences.
Humans are kidnapped, with a bright light. Upon awakening, they are littles, at a hospital in another world. (With sleeping gas to leave them weak)
The verbal language of the giants, I remain etched in the minds of the littles. For this reason, the littles can understand, the giants, but giants, can not understand the littles (littles can not understand writing, of the giants)
Thanks to a transforming machine (Chrysalis), giants and human have eternal youth (25 to 30 years) and gorgeous bodies. But they can not conceive children (menstruating). The machine alters size, gender, color and all imaginary change.
As a rule, (but not mandatory)
The machine alters human nutrition, depending on the size changed.

- an infant: 6 months, she'll be about half her current size with no control over her bladder and bowels, thick diapers and a strict diet of breast feeding is suggested

- a baby: 1-2 years old, she'll be a little smaller than what she currently is with very little control over her bladder and bowels, regular diapers and breast feeding and baby food suggested

- a toddler: 2-3 years old, she'll be her current size with much of her control over her bladder and bowels, mainly regular diapers, some pull-ups and maybe regular panties if she is a good girl, mainly baby food, but some regular food chopped up is okay

- a preschooler: 3-4 years old, she'll be a little bigger than her current size and will have almost complete control over her bladder and bowels, panties mostly with a potty in your bathroom, pull-ups at night is still expected, chopped up regular food

Some giants treat mini-human as real babies; but others treat them as house slaves; others treat them like babies and sexual partner; and some are punished consistently, without any reason or apply psychological torture (sadistic).

humans are called littles

leslie_mann___2012_cinemacon_09_by_jonhs

johnmadixsmith.deviantart.com/art/Rebecca-s-Dee-Dee-s-Story-Chapter-5-382375420

johnmadixsmith.deviantart.com/art/Rebecca-s-Dee-Dee-s-Story-Chapter-6-382653312

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Also, semi-related to my own idea but also for worldbuilding discussion, what kind of circumstances might face a Little who was, shall we say, "born in captivity?"

12 hours ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Yeah. Basically a Little raised by amazons from birth or close to it. It was a thought I had while coming up with possible plot ideas (like a Little taken by an amazon only to find his fellow Little in the house has been there their whole life).

Excellent idea. I also had a similar idea, but a little different.
This is my idea: a litte woman is violated by a little man (as part of a hazing). The woman leaves the university. And abandons her baby in the hospital (product of violation), a wealthy giant (millionaire), decides to adopt the baby. And consider that both parents deserve punishment for their actions.

also