LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else have this problem?

If I plan on a really big load or plan to be out and maybe get messy, I use a combination of diapers and waterproof panties that always works for me.

I start with a disposable, or if I am really feeling randy, a pair of old brief panties with disposable over them.

It sounds like you just aren't using good enough diapers to start with. CVS diapers can't take a crap in the first place. I'd recommend you try going with a more premium diaper. Something like Molicare supers, Northshore supreme, or Confidry24/7.

It also sounds like you aren't using a properly sized diaper. All adult diapers are made to extend up towards your waist. This is usually around your belly button, and an inch or two above your belt line. They are cut wide enough that if you poop in them, then there is enough space for the poop to spread without leaking over the top.

As an example, a 32 inch pant size, or 36 hip size, or 42 inch waist size are the same and will fit properly with a large diaper. If you are wearing mediums at

I'm not using CVS anymore, I have been using Northshore - But I had some extra CVS brand lying around, so I used them as leak guards for mesy diapers until I ran out.

You're probably right about the sizing. I just ordered some samples of a bunch of various Medium sizes, I'll try some larges to compare too as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2015 at 1:30 AM, Livingbylies said:

EDIT: I dunno. Putting one on now, the leak guards do come up to about an inch below the belly button.

What don't you know? The fit of a large? Just remember, a diaper is not supposed to fit like a pair of tight-whiteys, they are supposed to fit like a diaper. If they seem to fit a little big and bulky then they are probably just right.