LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a redo of an older post (2012) that I found I could not edit or reply. I have copied, reposted, in the same way DailyDi reposts "Classic Fights, in up-to-date format so that new girls can access it, and deleted the original. It is still as true as ever and there is new material. Also I could not salvage a link that was there so I delted it and re-linked

At every TG place I went, be it TGGuide in the early 2,000's or GirtTalk during the same timeframe, i brought the Tiara Fancy with me and the other girls took to it immediately, most of the girls I knew that ended up with more than one tiara. If you look at my "About Me" you will see some of them: And that is nowhere near all of them

I always loved tiaras, although I sometimes prefer bows because I find they get in less fights with my hair.
When I was younger I learned how to solder and play with metals so I could make tiaras, some of which ended up in my art folios at school, I made one that I though Titania from a midsummers nights dream would wear, I loved it but its in hiding somewhere now. There's just something really nice about them, just a shame my hair likes to get tangled in them v.v

use the "Shop" link in mig siggie and try Ebay tiara

Use the "Shop" link in my Siggie and try the "Tiaras" link in the Ebay section. Once you have a tiara...well. I have a basket of unused Alice bands looking for a home for the last 20 years and have not bothered with bows for 30 years; they are soooo plebian