LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CURIOUS

diapered_in_wisc

Many of my friends jokingly compare me to a dog. I'm loyal, eat just about anything, love to go on road trips, and prefer to pee outside. But all silliness aside, I have had a growing interest in the fur fetish. I'm not a baby fur, but I would love to find a suit that would turn me into a cute brown dog with floppy ears and a tail. Is there a site that I could check out to learn more and maybe finally find a suitable suit?

Hey i now your not a babyfur but i attend alot of fur meets so im going give you some tips what i hope will help. First of budget if your going go full out dont go over a budget of 2.5k dollers partial what is the the head paws and tail i would say min budget u shoul do is $1500. If you do get a full suit rembere summer days and your going around in it dont go alone and allways have water around i saw someone having a bad time in a fursuit this summer wasent preety so i would recmound partal the head is allways the hotest do.

Allso look up on furaffinty you sometimes can find very cheap ones and try going meets as you could get word of a maker and they normaly go for much cheaper.

http://www.lemonbratfursuits.com/?page_id=49