LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone been changed at disneyland?

i am wondering has anyone been changed at disneyland and disneyworld? my mommy and I are going to disneyland over christmas and i was wondering do they have handicapp restrooms at disneyland you can use to change in or my mommy can change me in and if so is there a lot. I have never been diapered to a theme park before so it would be my first time. would love some good advice from everyone.

The bathrooms are really good. The stalls are large and for some one like me with a disability the handicapped stalls are great. They also have garbage cans inside the stall.

Oh god, I hadn't even though about that. No don't go on any major holiday! The lines alone are reason enough to avoid that place like a plague on a holiday. Now the week after? That's worth it. If you really do have to go on a holiday though, you must absolutely get the fast pass. It's an expensive rip off- and well worth every cent.

• 1 month later...
On ?12?/?14?/?2015 at 8:14 AM, babybatman316 said:

i am wondering has anyone been changed at disneyland and disneyworld? my mommy and I are going to disneyland over christmas and i was wondering do they have handicapp restrooms at disneyland you can use to change in or my mommy can change me in and if so is there a lot. I have never been diapered to a theme park before so it would be my first time. would love some good advice from everyone.

I

Stayed at the Grand Floridian. I just went back to my hotel room for changing.

Growing up we lived less than 30 minutes from Disneyland. At first my Mom, Aunt Betsy or Granny Vi would change my diapers in the ordinary ladies' rooms. Then when my sister Penny was large enough she usually changed me.

Since I married Don in 1991 I have changed myself at DL and WDW. At non-Disney parks Don does change my diapers.