LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting a new job incontinent

Pernax

old thread, but... I am a hiring manager at a very large tech company, but in the US as opposed to hte UK where you seem to be based.

When I go to hire someone, it's a multi-day affair, with interviews with lots of people.

• Like 1

I've worn for 15 years at multiple corporate jobs. I've kept diapers (individually bagged) in my desk drawer, I've occasionally needed to take one to the bathroom and change. You just summon your confidence, grab it and go. Everyone is doing their own thing, no one cares that you're carrying a grocery bag and may be headed for the bathroom. No one is looking to

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Craisler, I mention the fact I am incontinent because of my disabilities yes I fully understand what your saying about not giving them a opportunity or personal motive for fireing you although I prefer that the knowlage of my problem is out in the open and yes I do ask for confidentiality from any perspective employer but at the same time I prefer people who don't know me to see me as a asset in terms of their company.

Whilst I have never been fired for wearing diapers I did come uncomfortably close when a past employer found out about it although legally they can't fire you for being disabled and that's a good thing, I am going for a new job next year and have already informed my perspective employers about my bladder problems fortunately though they are a company that deals with disabled people and are okay with that fact although I think as long as I do what I did I my previous job which was work hard without taking too many toilet breaks, as compaired with in the past with other jobs before I had any problems ie before 2010.

This was when I used to take toilet breaks every 5-15 minuets when not in diapers which in all seriousness nearly got me fired for abandoning my wok station which is something I naturally want to avoid ever happening again and the best way to do this is naturally to be in diapers from then onwards and then maybe they may be more sympathetic.

Employers are never perfect as we all know they are all human beings but if you don't give them any problems then you stand a better chance at retaining your hard earned career and to have disabilities isn't a sin as specially when considering 1/5 young adults under the age of 30-50 have to wear diapers due to issues with incontinence related problems.

some like myself only have problems in their late 30's but for others it's a lifelong condition that they are born with and that they have no choice over.

however that being seid I will be careful when going about my regular business because it will effect my working life in one form or another for the rest of my usefull life as in the next 30-40 years ahead, thanks for your advice though because it was something I would do anyway given the circumstances.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Edited by Teksing88889
Missing Information