LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting a new job incontinent

Pernax

I wouldn't mention your incontinence. It only requires a different kind of underwear. I don't think your employer needs to know what underwear you are wearing.

I never mentioned my diapers either but

I would have to say there is no reason to tell your boss. If they ask then that is something different, but remember a medical condition so they will more then likely not want to ask unless it affects your job. I do not know if my boss knows if I wear or not, and in my job I donot care if he knows. The only thing I worry about in my job is leaking and the customer sitting in a wet seat. But That is not here nor there. Stay strong and remember new job is a new start and you have to prove yourself to them, and a diaper is not an excuse why you are not the best, but it does give you the advantage of being able to work longer......I love the advantage I have.......

• 2 months later...

Old thread and the OP hasn't given us an update nor been active here in awhile. If it were something that would matter, I'd make my incontinence known on hiring or just before- definitely not earlier. But in most jobs bladder incontinence is not really something that would matter as long as you handle it well so I'd take the approach I do now- I say nothing but I'm ready witrh answers should that need arise ;)

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...

Hope you find something lucrative soon :thumbsup:

One of my rules on how to best approach all things is this: Don't unnecessarily create problems where none exist- life is hard enough now without that. If you see being diapered as a problem you've broken that rule regardless of whether the diapering is mandatory or optional. Others will often sense if you're having a problem or trying to hide one. They may not say anything but that will affect how they think about you from that point forward and the effect is usually a negative one for you :( If you see it as a problem then it is a problem. If you see it as an issue you can handle then it;s not a problem anymore ;)

There is not many employers that are going to ask what underwear you wear. My boss did not know for a while that I was diaped all day at work, and if he did he did not say till recently. He still does not care, but now there is a few added things that I have to do. I have to put seat covers on cars I'm going to drive. But to be fair all employees have to also. I do not think anyone knows why the new rule. But who knows I do carry a backpack when I go to the bathroom so they might know.

@delta1 While I appreciate and acknowledge your point of view and understand your reasoning, you misunderstand me, I am not wanting to do this because it is a sexual thing for me; For me this is a lifestyle thing, I am at my happiest and most content while i am diapered, and I am ready and wanting to extend my wear to 24/7

11 hours ago, Pernax said:

@delta1 While I appreciate and acknowledge your point of view and understand your reasoning, you misunderstand me, I am not wanting to do this because it is a sexual thing for me; For me this is a lifestyle thing, I am at my happiest and most content while i am diapered, and I am ready and wanting to extend my wear to 24/7

• 4 months later...

I am 36 years old and male I am also disabled and need to wear diapers for incontinence related problems from time to time, Iost my job last November due to events outside of my control and I really loved my job but was unceremoniously fired because of the floods in the UK.

I am about to start a new job next year and I was wondering if I should tell my new prospective employers that I have to wear this form of protection to avoid embarrassing accidents or waver I should remain silent to avoid any confrontations at work as I am afraid that I will get fired again.

I know there are laws that protect disabled people in the UK but if I was fired I don't know how I could handle the situation given I already have PTSD and other problems that stem from events in my past mainly because of bullying which I have suffered from for most I not all of my life.

anyway if anyone has any advice I would be greatfull if they get in touch through http://www.adisc.or g

my user name is chinababy888.

thank you.