LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting Over(private for me and Baby_Amanda)

marxthebaby

Melanie smiles and lowers the side. "I think you are going to make a very good baby for me and later for your parents when they come to pick you up." She tickles Oliver on his bare foot. "You like being a baby again don't you? I have a feeling you wanted to be a baby, but you didn't want to admit it. So you acted up to hide your real self and the program brought out the real you. Because no one has ever converted as fast as you did."

Oliver smiled when Melanie tickled his bare foot, making him giggle cutely. "Me good bay-bee!" He cooed, kicking his legs gently while batting at the spinny thing above his head. Once she asked if he liked being a baby again, he blushed, and gurgled, "Uh-huh, me wike bein' bay-bee." His voice was cute and innocent as he reached for her, giggling and cooing. With a wide smile, Oliver babbled, "Baff fow bay-bee?"

Oliver smiled when the nice lady told him he was a good baby, stuffing his forefinger and thumb into his mouth without hesitation. He began to suckle on them, covering each digit with a large amount of drool, as well as dribbling on his chin. While he slobbered all over himself like any other baby boy, Oliver lifted his legs and giggled when his immensely thick diaper crinkled loudly. "Baff fow bay-bee!" He cried joyously, wriggling around, just when he felt something warm and mushy expel itself into his diaper. Curious, the newborn baby reached for his diaper and poked his bottom, giggling cutely.

Melanie sniffs the air. "Yes that is where your mess is at. In the back of your diaper. It should be ok for now. You can wait a while. It will be good for you to get use to staying in a wet or messy diaper. Because your mommy is not always going to be able to change you as soon as you would like to be."

Melanie shakes her head. "Not tonight. It is past bath time. I'll give you a bath in the morning." She looks concerned. "Your bottom hurts. It can't be from the messy diaper. You haven't been in it long enough for it to start getting a rash."

"I know your bottom hurts. I will take care of that in a little bit." Melanie opens the diaper up and cleans him up with a bunch of warm baby wipes. Once Oliver was totally clean of poop. She covers his bottom and his private area in a thick coat of diaper rash cream. Melanie puts a new diaper under Oliver's bottom and sprinkled some powder on his skin. She rubs it in and then tapes the diaper shut. "There you go. A new diaper."

Oliver smiled when Melanie opened his diaper and cleaned his bottom with a bunch of warm baby wipes, occasionally giggling or wincing in the process. He sucked on his thumb and forefinger, drooling all over himself while he was being cleaned off. Then, his privates and bottom were coated in rash cream, and the cold sensation made him coo happily. Once he was safely diapered and baby powder was rubbed into his skin, Oliver gurgled, reaching for Melanie. "Tank wou fow bwand new diapie. Baby cuddwe nice wady?" He cooed, wide-eyed and adorable.