LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been an AB/LG for the last ten years. I used to be very active on SissyKiss under the name Fairybelle. I love Princesses and frilly clothes, but hesitate to call myself a Sissy because I'm uncomfortable with the bondage/sexual connotations of the word. I enjoy the feelings of comfort and innocence wearing diapers and little girl clothes provides.

• Like 1

Hi, I know exactly how you feel about being called a sissy, I too Love to wear diapers and little girl clothes but Im a straight male . I feel that when someone calls you a sissy it means your gay.... I am not Im a 60 year old man who wants to be treated like a 3 year old baby girl. I have no desire in wearing ladies clothes so im not a dross dresser. I Love women so im straight... so what would you call me ??

Welcome from another little girl! I hope you have a great time here and I'm glad you finally have the freedom to be comfortable with yourself, if you ever want to chat feel free to message me.
Also WoW I haven't played in a while, tempted to go back but it's soo pricey... an I keep spending money on fabric and bears...

To see what life as a Little Girl is like. Visit the Little Girls' Playhouse: use the link in my siggie

• Like 1