LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joey sighed. "You know, I can sense the sarcasm in your voice hon." He said as he closed his computer. "It could of gone better. Be honest, did you really expect today to be better than this?" Joey draped his arm around Natalie and stroked her shoulder. He wasn't trying to be too blunt himself.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, I didn't. And it could have been a lot worse. But Isla is pretty upset about having to move," Natalie admitted. "She asked me this morning why you and Jax couldn't move in with us, instead of us moving in with you. I expect she'll be out of sorts for a while until she gets used to everything."

"I'm trying so hard. You know, I just want her to be comfortable. I don't want her to hate me. And now, she told me at the restaurant that she thinks Jaxon is stealing you away from her." Joey stated. "I love you and our children like no other, but....sometimes I just want things to be easy." He shifted around and smiled. "It seems like the only easy thing was asking you to be my wife."

(I just bumped to keep it on the first page.)

"Okay, I'll give it time. I understand what you're saying......,but I have one question for you." Joey said quickly turning to a smile. "So, how was your first poopy diaper in years?" He couldn't help but stifle a chuckle.

"I'd tell you that you'll eventually get used to it, but I'd be lying. I still gag quite a bit when I change him. I'll make a deal with you, We'll alternate on changing his stinky diapers. Jaxon, I love him dearly, but he's still got at least a year before I think he'll express any interest in the potty." Joey laughed. He stopped and started thinking. "Nat, I've read online articles that state that kids will sometimes have accidents when adjusting to new places. What do we do if that happens with Isla?"

"I've heard boys often take longer than girls. No need to rush him," Natalie assured Joey. "You know, I never thought about that. I guess we just clean her up and don't make a big deal about it. We wouldn't want her to think we're mad over something beyond her control, but at the same time I don't think we should fuss over her so she starts thinking it's a good way to get attention. You know what I mean? Just deal with it matter-of-factly and move on so it isn't a positive or a negative experience. Hopefully it won't last long, but if it does we can always put her back in pull ups until it stops. But it may not even be an issue, so let's not worry about it yet, okay?"

"Good night." Natalie pulled the covers up and soon fell into a deep slumber.

Shortly after midnight Isla woke up needing to use the bathroom. She slipped out of bed and, after fumbling around a bit - the urge to pee growing stronger every second - managed to find the door but once in the hallway found herself disoriented in the dark, unfamiliar house. She opened the first door she came to but a nightlight dimly illuminating the room revealed it to be Jaxon's nursery; the next was a closet. Before she got to the third

Joey woke up hearing cries. He could feel Natalie stirring and whispered, "I'll handle it. Get some sleep." He walked outside, and soon began to faintly smell pee. He looked down and could see a trail of liquid beginning from Jaxon's door. He followed it and found the source of the cries: Isla.

"Sweetie, what happened? How come you didn't make it?" Joey question in a sympathetic tone. He picked the little girl up and carried her into the restroom.

"Sweetie, it's okay. You couldn't make it and got lost. I'm not mad at you. I can clean it up." Joey said as he hugged her. "How about we give you a bath and get you out of those yucky clothes?" He disappeared and came back with some clean clothes for her and started running the bath. The last thing he wanted to do was get mad at her for having an accident. Somehow, Joey assumed that being lash out at is what she expected. He helped her strip off the soaked clothing and deposited her in the tub. "Do you mind if I help you wash, or do you want to do it yourself?"

"No, I'm not mad at you hon. I could never stay mad at you." Joey said as he started washing Isla's body. "Now, your mommy and I are going to end up talking about this, but it's more so to tell her what happened. You won't be in trouble. I promise." He finished washing off Isla and started draining the water. "Alright honey. Step out of the tub for me."

"I'm sure." Joey said as he helped towel Isla off and got her into some dry clothes. He picked up Isla and took her back to her room, laying her in bed. "Now back to bed sleepyhead. Mommy and I will see you in the morning."

"Yeah. Isla apparently got lost on her way to the bathroom and had an accident. I cleaned up the carpet and gave her a bath. It was a bit odd considering her room is diagonal to the restroom. From what I saw, there was a pee trail from Jaxon's room to the top edge of the stairs." Joey explained. "I understand that no lights were on but still. " He was still trying to make sense of it himself. "I did not get mad at her though."

"It's her first time being in this house. The only time she used the upstairs bathroom was right before bed. She probably wasn't totally awake and just got confused about where the bathroom is. I doubt it will happen again," Natalie said as she flopped back down and closed her eyes. "But if it does, let me know and I'll take care of it," she added, feeling bad that Joey got stuck cleaning up after her kid.

Joey flopped down and closed his eyes. "Really, it was no problem at all Nat. Our kids are going to have to get used to either one of us helping out when it comes to them. It's the least that I could do." He said honestly as he closed his eyes.

Natalie snuggled up to Joey and went back to sleep. The next morning she woke up early. She tried to go back to sleep but it was no use so finally she got up, careful not to disturb Joey. She peeked in on Isla and found her fast asleep, though she'd kicked the covers off so she tucked her back in and left the room. next she looked in the nursery to see if Jaxon was awake yet.