LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi, my name's Clara and I will be your server this evening. What are you all drinking tonight?" She asked.

Joey looked at her. "I'll have a coke, and that little guy will have water." He said before asking. "Isla, what would you like?"

The server left briefly, and then came back with everyone's drinks. "Alright guys, so have we looked and figured out what we want?" Clara asked.

"Yes, we need a large spaghetti and meatballs as well as a kids size. Natalie will be having the chicken parmigiana, and," He turned to his girlfriend, "What does Isla want?"

"This is boring," Isla whined. Usually when they went out to eat the waitress brought crayons so she could color while she waited for her food.

Natalie sang the itsy bitsy spider song and went through the hand motions slowly. "Now you do it with me!" she said and started from the beginning.

Isla knelt on the seat and focused on her work, her tongue sticking out in concentration. Soon she had the four of them standing in a line under a rainbow and a great big yellow sun, then added some green scribbles along the bottom of the page.

"That's you and mommy," Isla said, pointing to the two tallest stick figures that were standing in the middle holding hands. "And that's me," she pointed to a smaller stick figure with wild orange curls, "and that's Jaxon." She'd drawn the smallest stick figure in Natalie's arms. "Mommy's holding him 'cause I think she likes him a lot."

Once everyone had their food, Joey began eating.

"You like your food Isla?" He asked. Joey could tell that she was feeling a bit jealous that someone new was taking her mom's attention.

Jaxon started grabbing noodles and sauce with his hands.

"Yes, just like that! Good boy!" Natalie leaned over to smother the boy's chubby cheek with kisses.

"Look mama, I'm using my fork too," Isla said, growing tired of the endless praise her mother was heaping on this new kid.

"Isla, you've been using a fork for years," Natalie said with a slight eye roll. "He's just a baby."

Isla looked down at her plate and finished eating in a sullen silence. Maybe this whole having a brother thing wasn't going to be as great as she'd thought it would.