LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No, but in my defense, I've never truly been alone with her until now.

"No problem!" Joey said as he carried the little girl back to their picnic. "How about we eat?" He passed Isla a paper plate with half a turkey sandwich, apples, carrots, and some potato chips on it.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no big deal babe, she's 4. Accidents will happen. Just keep it in mind for future references. Gotta go, sea lion show is starting. XOXO

Isla sat down and attacked her sandwich, then moved on to the other stuff once it was gone. "Mr. Daddy Joey, you make good sandwiches."

"Thank you sweetie." Joey said as he ate as well. "So, what do you think of your little brother?" Isla and Jaxon had played with eachother earlier, and Joey was curious.

Jaxon moved to the show's music. "Mommy, how they know to do dat?" He asked as the lions obeyed the handler's every order.

"Um, he's okay, I guess," Isla answered slowly. She hadn't really had enough time with him to decide if she actually liked having a brother or not.

"The handlers work with them every day, and give them treats when they do the tricks right."

Natalie pulled a sippy cup and a ziploc bag of Cheerios out of the diaper bag. "Here buddy, have a snack. When the show is over we'll go get lunch, okay?"

"We were building a house. It had a door, and windows, but we didn't have time to finish it."

Isla finished the last of her lunch. "Yeah, we'll finish it later. Can we go play some more now?"

"Wow, I guess you were hungry!" Natalie said as she watched the boy eat. "Good thing the show is over!" She brought him back to the stroller and located the food court. "Okay buddy, you want a hamburger, pizza, chicken nuggets, or grilled cheese?" she asked after checking out the options.