LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus BB Talk - ABDL Video

I discovered today that miley herself directed the video which could be telling as to her own feelings also the clip that DD refers to she says 'I like onsies and everything that goes with it.

She has also stated that she is open to everything as long as its with consenting adults. So maybe she has given it a try you just don't know.

Although going mainstream in such a big way hasn't help us gain any real acceptance just take a look at some of the youtube comments most have gone straight down the peadophille road

2 hours ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

What I don't understand is how she could copy off of Melanie Martinez.. Now I think she's ab, songs she has is cry baby, sippy cup, doll house, nap time.. I mean wow..

I'd never heard of Melanie Martinez before and I checked out her stuff. Somewhat similar to Miley, I am not convinced, but I am intrigued.

• 3 weeks later...

And she was wearing actual adult diapers, and bona fide AB clothes.The only thing fake in the video were the Halloweenish baby dancers.

How easily people are taken in by what they see in the media is sad but not surprising. Saying Miley Cyrus was dressed as a full baby therefore she must be one is like saying Peter Mayhew is a wookie because he has dressed like one in several films.

I once saw a music video where one of the members of the band set himself on fire and hung himself... Spoiler: He didn't actually kill himself.

It is the sort of thing you need to take a step back and look at from a neutral point of view. Everyone has their mind clouded by the bias of being AB themselves so attach far more meaning to certain things than they deserve.

• Like 1

Being famous requires that you're noticed, and these days the routine stuff doesn't cut it. If you're going to be seen and noticed above the masses of what we used to call "bubble-gum pop music" you're going to be somewhat extreme. There's always tomorrow or next year or whenever to confirm or deny things as your career fades taking your fame with it. The music industry (like Hollywood) has a lot of people who do nothing more than aim people onto the successful path so that they too can make money from it. It's the great "maybe" until there's no reason for anything to matter anymore. If you like it, just enjoy it while it's here :)

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

I just revisited this post and it got me curious about whether there were any other pictures of Miley Cyrus wearing a diaper. There were several different pictures of her wearing diapers during different concerts and discreetly wearing while going to her car with security wearing some high waisted short shorts that were white and had sort of a lace design. If you looked close you could clearly see the shorts were quite a bit thicker than her narrow frame. There was another where she was wearing a black tshirt with again high waisted white shorts that were furry but as someone who knows what suttle things to look for, you could tell that she was fully padded under those shorts. There were even several pictures where people had commented on it.

I think there are a few things to consider. I like the video and the publicity. It's fun and I think exposure is good regardless. The haters and conservative zealots are not the ones we are hoping for the support of - it's the fringe community. And musicians and artists in general help define what is acceptable even in the fringe community.

However there are things about it that are contradictory. The imagery is precious and angelic, but the lyrics are entirely offensive and insulting toward ABs, as she indicates she