LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What TV shows do u watch as baby

messymikey

i watch the baby first tv channel on directv. other than that tom and jerry, looney tunes, and when i can find it blues clues!

When I'm in little space, I love watching shows like, My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Spongebob, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Gravity Falls. I also really enjoy most early 2000's or late 90's cartoons considering I was actually little back then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winnie the Pooh movies on Netflix are my favorite.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On tv, I like tiny pop. A UK TV channel that shows my little pony, postman pat, strawberry shortcake, and the care bears.

I have Disney films and on DVD. But would rather make the distinctioon between 'family' And 'preschool'

My 'preschool' DVDs are Elmo in grouchland, care bears themovie, and a bunch of british TV shows from my childhood. My Two favorites are the original run of the Mr. Men, and the ledgandery preschool show rainbow....

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Star Wars rebels is one I like to watch. I also stream older cartoons from 90s nickelodeon. Doug and hey Arnold are some of my favorites. Sometimes I sleep in and watch cartoons and eat kids cereal with a diaper one like if I was still little.

Im currently watching a rather splendid dvd.

In the uk, there is sometimes a trend towards retro/cult kids dvds. Dvds that have one or two episodes of six or so old uk kids tv shows from the 70's/80's.

The one ive been watching is excellent. Two discs, with five old shows.