LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest been messy

About 5 hours. Ive tried several times to sleep in diapers but cant. Not sure if its because I wet them before I try to sleep, im not use to sleeping in them or because im too horny to sleep.

On 12/11/2015 at 8:47 AM, messymikey said:

Whats the longest time u stayed in a dirty diaper mines about 8 hrs

I haven't timed it, but I'd estimate maybe about 2 hours, tops. Couldn't hold it and had to pleasure myself.

For me, a poopy diaper demands an immediate change. I'm not comfortable with poop against my skin, but I do like pooping in a diaper. Five minutes is about my limit when I poop while doing something and want to finish what I'm doing before I change. A wet diaper? I can go up to four hours unless it starts to leak.

• 6 months later...

My longest was 8 or 9 hours, pleasant experience but I can’t do it too often. Powder is definitely good for comfort and smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

The best estimate I can give is about 8 hours because I normally poop between 4 and 6 am. Whenever I oversleep, I have a really good risk of messing myself. This has happened many times recently and I think 6 to 8 hours is a very good estimate. I normally wake to a really bad diaper rash as a result when this happens.

About 10 hours. Messed before going to bed and woke up at 10 am.However, I didn't get much out of it (usually I like to have arousal after messing)due to being busy next morning and what I was left with was quite a clean up (it was sticky).Overall now I'm keeping in 3 hours max cause exictment vs clean up ratio for me is going way down after that. I though love to wet and be in that diaper as long as possible, usually coming to end after the tapes start to give up.

• 3 weeks later...

The longest i spent in a messy nappy was about 15 hours it was a double nappy too (Depend inner and a Rearz outer), I have done a few times over 12 hours and one day i want to do 24hrs+

If its just pee I can easily do 6 hours, but having had a very bad rash from leaving poo that amount of time I now change within an hour or two of becoming messy and I apply Sudocrem very liberally each time I change now. no UTIs so far thankful

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, DaveeBEd said:

If its just pee I can easily do 6 hours, but having had a very bad rash from leaving poo that amount of time I now change within an hour or two of becoming messy and I apply Sudocrem very liberally each time I change now. no UTIs so far thankful

More than 30 mins is enough for me if messy. Nor do I like the cleanup,smell,or rash. Only occassionally will mess diapers.

Pee I can spend days in, doesn't rash me unless it gets to my bum. My bum rashes easy.

• 10 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:52 AM, DaveeBEd said:

I put on butt paste before I poop my diaper it will protect you from a rash. I have spent weeks in my dirty diapers with no rash

• 6 months later...

How longest? I usually change from 8 to 24 hours.  But the longest was 60 hours. I have to qualify this. I always use a good disposable diaper (like a confidry 24/7 - with using a pinwheel roller to drain wetting). Then I use a large Kins pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. When I feel like, I'll use the large Kins diaper with another. The first one is large and the second one is a double large.  The diapers give plenty of absorbing. When the disposable get's wet and drains out from the pinwheeling, I can use the wet outer cloth diapers with changing while still using the original disposable. I can get about 12 to 18 hours until I need changing the cloth ones. Also, I use plenty of Destin zinc oxide for skin protection and always use Nullo (internal deodorant) For pooping? Depends on how much fiber loading I do. At 24 hours I can end up to 3 to 6 poops. I've had some monstrous loads. So yes, I've kept my diapers pretty long. The longest? About 60 hours.